What back box???

Search this Thread

Old 02 December 2007, 07:17 PM
Bulldog77
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What back box???

Can any one recommend a Back box for my 52 plate JDM Sti
I have a full stainless but the back box isnt my taste so was gonna change it , what ya all got???
Old 02 December 2007, 07:24 PM
MaDaSS
Scooby Regular

Thats all down to your taste in noise tbh! lol.
I have the Ninja 1 BB on my car and that is plenty loud enough. I used to have a Scorpion 4" BB, which basically is the closest to a Prodrive BB as they are made by the same ppl. This was good, but not enough burble for me.
Just depends on what noise you want and how you spend most of your time driving. If i could get the noise of the Ninja whilst driving spiritedly and then the quietness of the original whilst motorway cruising then i would be 100% happy. lol.
Old 02 December 2007, 09:43 PM
MrJim
Scooby Regular

tsl firestorm
Old 02 December 2007, 10:25 PM
andythejock01wrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by MaDaSS
Thats all down to your taste in noise tbh! lol.
I have the Ninja 1 BB on my car and that is plenty loud enough. I used to have a Scorpion 4" BB, which basically is the closest to a Prodrive BB as they are made by the same ppl. This was good, but not enough burble for me.
Just depends on what noise you want and how you spend most of your time driving. If i could get the noise of the Ninja whilst driving spiritedly and then the quietness of the original whilst motorway cruising then i would be 100% happy. lol.
MaDaSS - I have a Prodrive exhaust at the mo.

Do you find the Ninja a bit too noisy in terms of waking the neighbours, or is it ok ?
Old 03 December 2007, 09:46 AM
MaDaSS
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by andythejock01wrx
MaDaSS - I have a Prodrive exhaust at the mo.

Do you find the Ninja a bit too noisy in terms of waking the neighbours, or is it ok ?
Well, i sometimes think about going quieter again, as the Ninja could annoy the neighbours. I have some people near me who we dont talk to, parking arguments type thing, anyway, i would think if anyone would moan it would be them, but i have not had anything said to me at any time about it. Even the elderly that live over the road have not said anything.
I would think you may be more annoyed with the motorway drone tbh when compared to the Prodrive one.
Old 04 December 2007, 08:08 PM
Bulldog77
Scooby Newbie

Hmmmm dont want horrendous internal noise i dont mind a bit but not to much thatmy stereo wont drown it if needed, i want something that will peeps heads when i gun it , i used to have a Full HKS super drager on my classic and that sounded the bollocks