Weird problem or is it?

Search this Thread

Old 04 August 2007, 02:07 AM
serega
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weird problem or is it?

As it progressed

Hard to explain but it driving me crazy, when im driving along at with no boost and keeping the gas pedal steady or accelerating slightly it feels like the car hesitates, or more like if a gust of wind hits you head on, slows you for a second and then goes again, and it keeps on and on, i.e it just doesnt feel steady at all..

Then the other day i had a car just stalled on me, coming down to a corner, tried to change the gear down to second when i found out that the car is no longer going . Nearly the same thing happend 2 days ago when i was coming down to a stop at the traffic light, pressing the clutch and the car just stalled..

And then just today my oil pressure gauge started showing weird behaviour, i.e when stationary it wouldnt hold steady and would go from 35 psi to 45 psi and then it just kept doing it back and forth all the time.

This hesitation made me concerned so we had maps checked over first thing but found nothing strange, and my passengers never notice this hesitations either, but i can tell its there!

Anyone have any ideas if any of this can be related and point out to a certain problem ?

Could sticky or not properly adjusted valves have those kind of symptoms ?

Thanks!