Notices

Rebuild Quotes

Search this Thread

Old 16 April 2007, 11:12 AM
Sizer
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rebuild Quotes

Need a rebuild on a WRX RA, did toy with getting a 2nd hand STi engine or making mine into one maybe??

Please can the relevant people PM me with some quotes. Im not sure wether to have a straight rebuild or uprate certain parts so looking for quotes for a straight rebuild and ones that will give me a few more horses. My car is in Southampton at the moment. And Im not realy keen on driving it anywhere at the moment for obvious reasons.

Also need to know a rough timescale. I know naff all about this so looking for some good advice and options. I need the work done pretty quickly.

Thanks

Simon

Last edited by Sizer; 16 April 2007 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Just because...
Old 16 April 2007, 11:19 AM
bighead
Scooby Regular

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

check the for sale section , there are a couple of short blocks on sale at the mom at really good price
Old 16 April 2007, 01:00 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by Sizer
Need a rebuild on a WRX RA, did toy with getting a 2nd hand STi engine or making mine into one maybe??

Please can the relevant people PM me with some quotes. Im not sure wether to have a straight rebuild or uprate certain parts so looking for quotes for a straight rebuild and ones that will give me a few more horses. My car is in Southampton at the moment. And Im not realy keen on driving it anywhere at the moment for obvious reasons.

Also need to know a rough timescale. I know naff all about this so looking for some good advice and options. I need the work done pretty quickly.

Thanks

Simon

Have a word with David at APi mate!
Old 16 April 2007, 01:01 PM
Sizer
Scooby Regular

Fired off an email...

Looked at the engines mate thanks, theres a nice one on here all rebuilt and uprated. Dropped the chap a PM, maybe an easier option.