PPP???

Search this Thread

Old 28 March 2006, 08:07 PM
PRINCE69
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PPP???

Hello can anyone help please?
I have just bought a T reg classic (uk) and it seems to be alot faster than my bug eye i used to own a few years ago, i was wondering if there is any way i can tell if its fitted with the prodrive pack, there was no certificate with the car but its got the prodrive exhaust on it. It also makes a very nice growl when i floor it.I had the WR back box on the bug eye but this sounds well better.

Cheers Chris.
Old 29 March 2006, 11:42 AM
Eprom
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile

Originally Posted by PRINCE69
Hello can anyone help please?
I have just bought a T reg classic (uk) and it seems to be alot faster than my bug eye i used to own a few years ago, i was wondering if there is any way i can tell if its fitted with the prodrive pack, there was no certificate with the car but its got the prodrive exhaust on it. It also makes a very nice growl when i floor it.I had the WR back box on the bug eye but this sounds well better.

Cheers Chris.
Hi Chris

Remember the classic is a lighter car and will have a different ecu. AE800 or AE801.You can fit a boost gauge it should read about 0.9bar on load in top gear, for standard ecu. PPP is about 1.1 bar if my memory serves me right.

You could look at the ecu, if it has a pink sticker with Sti on it, it should be the PPP ecu.

It's found in the passenger footwell under a metal plate, remove the plate and you will see the ECU.