Notices

1month on of scooby ownership..NINJA TIME (seeking advice..)

Search this Thread

Old 23 March 2006, 06:56 PM
chrisola
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1month on of scooby ownership..NINJA TIME (seeking advice..)

Well its been just over a month since i bought my standard MY00 classic, and the mod bug has bitten me in the ***!!

I somehow happened upon the ScoobyWorld exhaust video clips (which just happend to feature a classic like mine :P) and decided i GOT TO HAVE IT!!!

Since the car was getting a major service i thought id sacrifice more cash to the rice burner, so i ordered a Ninja Cat Back Exhaust system on special offer from Scoobyworld

So a couple of qs if i may:

1) As its 'cat back' i assume the downpipe cat is still active and it will pass the MOT like this?
2)Do i need to re-map the car once fitted? Its all standard (mebbe getting a VTA valve if i can find one that can be switched betweebn VTA or re-circ..)

Nothing else has been done to the car...

Any thoughts are welcome, in actual fact all the positive comments of you guys about the Ninja bb and suggestions for my car is what sealed the deal for me
Old 23 March 2006, 08:14 PM
SCOOBY TOWERS
Scooby Regular

1. Yes
2. No
Old 24 March 2006, 09:30 AM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by chrisola

Well its been just over a month since i bought my standard MY00 classic, and the mod bug has bitten me in the ***!!

I somehow happened upon the ScoobyWorld exhaust video clips (which just happend to feature a classic like mine :P) and decided i GOT TO HAVE IT!!!

Since the car was getting a major service i thought id sacrifice more cash to the rice burner, so i ordered a Ninja Cat Back Exhaust system on special offer from Scoobyworld

So a couple of qs if i may:

1) As its 'cat back' i assume the downpipe cat is still active and it will pass the MOT like this?
2)Do i need to re-map the car once fitted? Its all standard (mebbe getting a VTA valve if i can find one that can be switched betweebn VTA or re-circ..)

Nothing else has been done to the car...

Any thoughts are welcome, in actual fact all the positive comments of you guys about the Ninja bb and suggestions for my car is what sealed the deal for me
1 Yes
2 No (but one will give you more power and torque, personally I'd wait till you get the DP done first though, may I suggest the Ninja Hi flow DP to avoid emission problems)

Leave the Std Dump valve alone! The car won't run as well on a VTA.

Ns04