Notices

please help me .............

Search this Thread

Old 20 November 2005, 08:38 AM
imprezyou
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry please help me .............

Well it all started friday (ukmy99) went to start the car nothing she just turned over and over and nothing, left it 10mins and then she started.
Half hour later it done it again but this time it ran wel rough as if it was running on 2 clyinders, it cleared it self after switching it on/off about 5 times with the alarm fob.

Sat morning go to the car again nothing , turning it over and over and just no sign of it firing on any clylinders.

checked so far:

Alarm fobs both work fine.
Fuel pump has no power to it zero, i checked all the connections with a elecrical tester, nothing, power is getting to the fuel pump relay under the dash, but beyond there nothing, Pump does work , i have run a seperate suppy to it and the pump came on.

Could it be my imobiliser? i only have 1 key so is there anyway i can check that the key is sending a signal to imobiliser.Or what about the maf sensor as the revs were bouncing around a few days earlier? but surely it would show a fault code on the secs monitor wouldnt it?

Yes there is petrol in it and there is a new battery on it.
I have a secs data monitor it shows no fault codes. I have reset the ecu and still nothing.

Please if anyone can help me it would be most helpful.
Thanx
paul
Old 20 November 2005, 04:03 PM
imprezyou
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bttt