Notices

New to DCCD, any help??

Search this Thread

Old 30 August 2005, 06:56 PM
sandyRS16i
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to DCCD, any help??

Just new to scooby ownership, have an sti V5 type RA V-ltd.

Had a look about on the forum and found some good info on the DCCD and how it works, but was wondering if anyone can give me some advice. there is a lot of info on what the free and lock settings are, but i was wondering if anyone can advise me where to adjust it too for wet conditions on normal roads.

I was caught a little off guard the other day when the back end went when i hit boost coming off a roundabout, the DCCD was set too free, but i was wondering if anyone can advise where to adjust it to in order to limit this happening again.

i understand that everyone has different driving styles and with it being an analogue device there are infinitite positions, but even if i can get an idea of the setting so that i can then work from there, to be able to utilise it.

any help will be appriciated as i want to learn about it as i am still getting used to the car.

cheers
Old 31 August 2005, 01:00 AM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sandyRS16i
Just new to scooby ownership, have an sti V5 type RA V-ltd.

Had a look about on the forum and found some good info on the DCCD and how it works, but was wondering if anyone can give me some advice. there is a lot of info on what the free and lock settings are, but i was wondering if anyone can advise me where to adjust it too for wet conditions on normal roads.

I was caught a little off guard the other day when the back end went when i hit boost coming off a roundabout, the DCCD was set too free, but i was wondering if anyone can advise where to adjust it to in order to limit this happening again.

i understand that everyone has different driving styles and with it being an analogue device there are infinitite positions, but even if i can get an idea of the setting so that i can then work from there, to be able to utilise it.

any help will be appriciated as i want to learn about it as i am still getting used to the car.

cheers
Cut and paste the post mate and put in Driving Dynamics