Notices

help needed for dumpvalve fitting on 94 classic uk?????????

Search this Thread

Old 11 July 2005, 10:03 PM
B.I.G SCOOB
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help needed for dumpvalve fitting on 94 classic uk?????????

can anyone help me?ive got a 94 uk turbo impreza and have just got a dump valve for it.im still new to the scoob and have only slightly modified it with an exhaust,air filter and mbc so it hasnt got to technical yet!ive heard its easy but what i could do with is sumone who has done this on a similar car,maybe some pics so i can work out which pipes go where and where the blanking plug goes?I really need advice on this so i can get some whoooop tishhhhh aswell as the flat four burble!please help!thanks
Old 11 July 2005, 11:01 PM
scoobyboy34
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by B.I.G SCOOB
can anyone help me?ive got a 94 uk turbo impreza and have just got a dump valve for it.im still new to the scoob and have only slightly modified it with an exhaust,air filter and mbc so it hasnt got to technical yet!ive heard its easy but what i could do with is sumone who has done this on a similar car,maybe some pics so i can work out which pipes go where and where the blanking plug goes?I really need advice on this so i can get some whoooop tishhhhh aswell as the flat four burble!please help!thanks
You should see your standard recirculating black plastic dump valve situated between your airfilter and your intercooler at the left hand side back of the engine bay. Remove this, blank off the left side that goes into the airfilter, and place your new dumpvalve to the intercooler hose, you will need a fitting kit, which consist of (in cases of fitting a Bailey Motorsport DV) a short piece of samco hose, an elbow joint, and a couple of jubilee clips, and of coarse your blanking plug. Fit it and drive away!!
Old 13 July 2005, 07:05 PM
B.I.G SCOOB
Scooby Regular

thanks you are a legend!got it done and it was a piece of p**s to do and sounds sweet as!spot on many thanks