Notices

WITH O}

Search this Thread

Old 08 May 2003, 06:26 PM
vash
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Guys... I got a Sti8 on Order.. So im doing all my research now so i get it sorted when it finally arrives.. :s ..

Ok i asked my Dealer and he said that as long as i keep the parts i can put none prodive stuff on my car and the only warranty it will void will be of the part that i replace .. I.e im taking off the exhurst and replacing it with a HKS system ( for all you who are about to type PPP ..i know about it but the exhurst just isnt RAAAAR enough for me ).

But i read some where that if you decat it damages the engine... and other places say that decatting gives you less back pressure so is good for the engine. Im even open to getting a fast flow cat if they do one for the HKS kits.

So whats right??? Good or Badd to decat.. Risks etc
Also are there any exhurst your people recommend over the HKS ones? Like Blitz

All feed Back is greatly appreciated
Old 08 May 2003, 08:47 PM
scooby_si
Scooby Regular

Cool

i no bugger all but i'd want that in writting as i fort they were faschists when it came to warranty & suitable mods?
Blitz is the daddy of loud exhausts (i wont critise yer spelling as i'm usually shytelol) on classics & presumably blob eye n all
Si
PS kum on da saints, were guna win the cup cha cha
Old 09 May 2003, 11:27 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular