Notices

2010 hatch Wrx-S help

Search this Thread

Old 13 November 2020, 08:16 PM
J.beazley
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 hatch Wrx-S help

Would anyone please point me in the direction of a fairy cheap dump valve adapter for the hatch as my old blobeye bov doesnt fit.
Im also looking into what can be done to make the exhaust a little bit more burbbly to be honest as it sounds nothing like a scooby should or does it have equal length headers as oe?? again my old blobs vortex/milltek combination had a lovely noise to it without being asbo noisy

Im guessing AP and K sport for brake upgrades and someone like BC or Tein for a set of coilovers to help out the wallow into corners.

Any help is much appriciated
Jay
Old 13 November 2020, 10:13 PM
CharlySkunkWeed
Scooby Regular

Received 70 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by J.beazley
Would anyone please point me in the direction of a fairy cheap dump valve adapter for the hatch as my old blobeye bov doesnt fit.
Im also looking into what can be done to make the exhaust a little bit more burbbly to be honest as it sounds nothing like a scooby should or does it have equal length headers as oe?? again my old blobs vortex/milltek combination had a lovely noise to it without being asbo noisy

Im guessing AP and K sport for brake upgrades and someone like BC or Tein for a set of coilovers to help out the wallow into corners.

Any help is much appriciated
Jay
remove the rear box/silencer and just get Y pipe to get a proper scooby rumble. I'd Tein coilovers on my 330s that felt great and weren't expensive.