Notices

Uk turbo won’t start!

Search this Thread

Old 23 October 2017, 06:07 PM
Markis94
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Uk turbo won’t start!

Hello all, been having a bit of trouble with my my99 uk turbo 2000. I’ve had it for about 6 months with the plan to get it running and use it as my daily but it hasn’t even been on the road yet. First fault I had was the immobiliser was cutting the fuel pump out but managed to get this fixed from some good advice from some people on here.

The problem now is I’m getting no spark or injector pulse, now my first thought was crank position sensor so that was tested and was only getting 0.2v ac. So thought I would take it out to check it on the bench, unfortunately it broke into a million pieces when removing so ordered a new one and fitted. I’m now getting 0.8v-1v ac at the sensor witch I assume is good? I’ve traced the wiring back to the ecu and I’m getting the same readings at the pins to the ecu, also getting the same for cam sensor. My question is what else does the ecu need to see before it will send the signal to start ? Could it be immobiliser fault? Could this be removed or over-ridden? It’s standard sigma m30 alarm system.