Notices

Newbie - Technical advice - 08 WRX

Search this Thread

Old 29 May 2016, 09:53 AM
-Ash-ST
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie - Technical advice - 08 WRX

Hi, i spent the last hour going through the search section trying to gather as much detail as possible about common problem, faults, tips for modifications etc on Impreza's.

My not so little brother has brought a 2008 Impreza WRX Hatchback for his 21st birthday next week and he is ecstatic. i know its not the biggest and best model but it will feel rocket powered compared to his little Meganne right now.

Im going to do a full correction for him as its black so will naturally be covered in swirls. And then service it with him.
It has 44k miles and has just had its clutch replaced.

Please can anyone give me any details about the 08- WRX. Faults, anything to look for, tips on where to go for modifying, what works best on the Subaru's.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Im a massive Ford Fan, currently have a new shape Stage 2 Fiesta ST. But Scooby's have always been part of the family, my dad has had P1's RB5's and the usual STI's so we all have a soft spot for them.
If it weren't for the crazy running costs on them id love to have a CS330 sat on the drive but I've got a bit more saving to do yet

Last edited by -Ash-ST; 29 May 2016 at 10:25 AM.
Old 29 May 2016, 10:20 AM
fat-thomas
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-...-failures.html