Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

I know I'm running the risk of getting 2 Threads locked/deleted. But......

Search this Thread

Old 11 September 2011, 11:05 PM
Adidas
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question I know I'm running the risk of getting 2 Threads locked/deleted. But......

..... whats the difference between whats been going on with certain members of Scoobynet and this thread??

https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-...om-racing.html

There is clear criticism by several disgruntled posters (including me) of bad/lack of service by a 'garage'.

Is it a case of it not being picked up by the Mod's or is it legitimate of a thread? Clearly if it hasn't been picked up it'll either be locked or deleted. If it is being monitored why hasn't locked/deleted as it's no different to what's has gone on on here and in Projects.

TIA
Old 11 September 2011, 11:24 PM
Scooby Senior

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

It's worse because he ***** on his own doorstep
Old 11 September 2011, 11:54 PM
Lisawrx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll go out on a limb and try and say it how I see it. Not that it will probably make a difference.

This linked thread is a case of person 1 asking how to get in touch with a company/struggling to make contact, which has led to people speaking about personal experiences with customer service. Some good, some bad....what you would really expect to hear where any company is concerned. Hopefully nobody is making up experiences, but the thread can happily stay open, afterall, how would somebody from Mocom be able to dispute the comments if we just locked the thread? And is that fair to do to members, if they are not allowed to share experiences?

Issue 2, which you are all referring to....how many times do we really need to go over this? We haven't prevented Ross speaking about this problem, the thread is still there in black and white for all to see, and at the request of Ross, the thread was updated with the engineers report. If we hadn't allowed the original thread to stand, (not to mention, update it) I may be inclined to think you have a point, but that is not the case. The op hasn't been silenced, all we have asked is for other people to not carry this on in multiple threads. There is no cover up, conspiracies etc.etc. As has been said time and again, we don't know who's right/who's wrong, but despite that, in my opinion we have been as fair as we can be. We allowed the thread to remain and to be responded to, available for any update that may come.
Old 12 September 2011, 12:09 AM
Adidas
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lisawrx
I'll go out on a limb and try and say it how I see it. Not that it will probably make a difference.

This linked thread is a case of person 1 asking how to get in touch with a company/struggling to make contact, which has led to people speaking about personal experiences with customer service. Some good, some bad....what you would really expect to hear where any company is concerned. Hopefully nobody is making up experiences, but the thread can happily stay open, afterall, how would somebody from Mocom be able to dispute the comments if we just locked the thread? And is that fair to do to members, if they are not allowed to share experiences?

Issue 2, which you are all referring to....how many times do we really need to go over this? We haven't prevented Ross speaking about this problem, the thread is still there in black and white for all to see, and at the request of Ross, the thread was updated with the engineers report. If we hadn't allowed the original thread to stand, (not to mention, update it) I may be inclined to think you have a point, but that is not the case. The op hasn't been silenced, all we have asked is for other people to not carry this on in multiple threads. There is no cover up, conspiracies etc.etc. As has been said time and again, we don't know who's right/who's wrong, but despite that, in my opinion we have been as fair as we can be. We allowed the thread to remain and to be responded to, available for any update that may come.

Lisa,

Thank you for the clarification.
Old 12 September 2011, 12:11 AM
Lisawrx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You are most welcome.