Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

ESC Poser's Trip Sarfend November 2010

Search this Thread

Old 06 November 2010, 11:27 PM
the Wallwatchers
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ESC Poser's Trip Sarfend November 2010

Well ? Is this the end of the Poser's ? After all the years enjoying the monthly Cruise Night, this was the most pathetic event of all time.

For those 5 in the main group and our local lead car, we say a special "Thank you " for making the effort. The rest of you should be ashamed of yourselves. We understand that Reliant Robin Enthusiasts are waiting in the wings to take over when The Posers cease to be !

The Wall Watchers
Old 07 November 2010, 07:01 PM
cjslider
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by the Wallwatchers
Well ? Is this the end of the Poser's ? After all the years enjoying the monthly Cruise Night, this was the most pathetic event of all time.

For those 5 in the main group and our local lead car, we say a special "Thank you " for making the effort. The rest of you should be ashamed of yourselves. We understand that Reliant Robin Enthusiasts are waiting in the wings to take over when The Posers cease to be !

The Wall Watchers
I think you'll find that lots of people go to Southend not Sarfend .
You could say the same about other meets too, and people that say they're going to a meet and turn up in a different car .

I better get the Reliant out the garage and give it a polish lol.
Old 09 November 2010, 01:27 PM
scoobygirl42
Scooby Regular

The Wall Watchers
i love the posers cruise in the summer but who wants to go southend this time of the year!
Old 09 November 2010, 04:42 PM
wongy
Scooby Regular

i love doing the cruise and it is easy for me as my girlfriend lives in southend too, ive been busy the last couple of months to make so hoping to post up for next month and be there
Old 09 November 2010, 11:18 PM
lorrainecallison
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Wall Watchers
You are right, was the worst turnout i've ever seen! (I was black one at the back) - we thought you probably sat there waiting for the rest of the convoy to show and then wondered what on earth was going on!

But hope to see you next month
Old 10 November 2010, 01:12 PM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

My Scoob is still in pieces in the garage - it's only been there for 3 months now!