Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

STi V7 AVCS heads - Offers!

Search this Thread

Old 06 July 2010, 04:11 PM
frayz
Essex Area Moderator
Support Scoobynet!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default STi V7 AVCS heads - Offers!

These heads were removed from my perfectly running V7 engine running approx 400ish bhp @ 40k miles.

They were going to be used on my big power 2.5l build but were found to have the common hairline cracks around the spark plug holes. This is very very common on 2l subaru heads.

99% of Subaru engine builders will refit these without issue and as said they were removed from my perfectly running STI.

I chose not to use them as im aiming for over 500bhp on my new motor.

They can come complete with cam caps + AVCS solenoids. Cams and bores are in perfect condition with no marks or scores.
valves and valvetrain are all also in perfect condition. Can be with or without valves and cams depending on price. The RH head also requires a cover which can be had from most breakers cheap enough. I had to use this on one of my new heads.

These are genuine heads in good conditon and have been removed and stored by a professional engine builder. Not kicked around a grubby garage floor.
I tried to photograph the spark plug areas but the cracks are so fine its impossible to see on the computer.

99% of 2l heads will have these unfortunate cracks in them, but i am chosing to say on my advert as i believe it is honest to do so.

Any inspection welcome.

Kind regards

Frayz
These heads are based in Essex UK and shipping will be additional to any agreed price.