Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

GOOD LUCK TO KEV & LISA ON THEIR WEDDING TOMORROW!!

Search this Thread

Old 01 July 2010, 02:16 PM
kin quick
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GOOD LUCK TO KEV & LISA ON THEIR WEDDING TOMORROW!!

Good luck guys, think I'm more nervous than you 2
Old 01 July 2010, 03:25 PM
Mrs spec'c'57
Scooby Regular

Good luck, have a great day, see you in the evening
Old 01 July 2010, 06:15 PM
WRX_Dazza
Scooby Regular

Location: Going further than the station and back !!! ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

do think Ross, it's clear you are....

you'll be fine mate, i'll be right alongside ya (dunno if thats good or bad)
but the day will go "kin"quick so just enjoy it !

x
Dazmondo
Old 01 July 2010, 08:32 PM
Phil
Track Day Organiser

Good Luck Guys
Old 01 July 2010, 09:02 PM
Nurse Gladys
Scooby Regular

Location: Daily drive is a Scoob again - just what it should be!

Good Luck Kev & Lisa - have a fantastic day

Can someone make sure the video Ross too?!
Old 02 July 2010, 07:32 AM
ScoobyChick-Sti
Scooby Regular

Hope u have a great day and all goes well. Congrats x
Old 02 July 2010, 09:16 AM
-Joe-
Scooby Regular

Good luck have a great day

Trending Topics

Old 02 July 2010, 10:34 AM
spally
Scooby Regular

certainly have the sun shinging for you.

good luck Ross, and hope you all have a great day.
Old 02 July 2010, 01:29 PM
SirFozzalot
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have a great day guys!
Old 02 July 2010, 02:01 PM
spally
Scooby Regular

really hope the sun holds out for you guys, getting some rather bad looking clouds here in london.
Old 03 July 2010, 01:16 AM
WRX_Dazza
Scooby Regular

Location: Going further than the station and back !!! ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

fantastic day.... and fantastic weather. along with the best company ever.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz now !!!
Old 12 April 2011, 05:31 PM
KevB
Scooby Regular

We will be putting some of our wedding photos up on here soon once we get them sorted by someone........
Old 12 April 2011, 08:27 PM
B0DSKI
Scooby Regular

Good luck Kev. Hope you both have a great day M8
Old 12 April 2011, 09:01 PM
Nate
Scooby Regular

Boyd,

If you read the date of the first post, Kev got married on the 2nd July 2010

It seems he hasn't got his piccies sorted out yet, hence his post bringing this BTTT
Old 12 April 2011, 09:19 PM
KevB
Scooby Regular

Yep Correct Nate.............. Still trying to sort the Pics out............But thanks Boyd the wedding itself was great
Old 12 April 2011, 11:00 PM
mrs_b4
Scooby Regular

It's such a shame that you and Lisa have to resort to this can't you find out where he lives ask Miss Gooner (Vikki King) because he's obviously ignoring you,I take it he hasnt answered any texts or emails?? gotta say this is P*ss poor Dazza second person to complain about you on here sort it out, Kev and Lisa are two of the most loveliest people I know and you're not being fair to them
Old 13 April 2011, 07:54 AM
KevB
Scooby Regular

Ah Thanks Mrs b4..... we love you too, I know its not Scooby related, but think we have a pic of me and Kin Quick with our cars so there will be a Scooby in the wedding pics, just no pics of us cutting the cake...... will have to see if anyone else who was at the wedding took a pic of that......
Old 13 April 2011, 08:54 AM
B0DSKI
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Nate
Boyd,

If you read the date of the first post, Kev got married on the 2nd July 2010

It seems he hasn't got his piccies sorted out yet, hence his post bringing this BTTT
Thought the wedding rang a bell
Old 13 April 2011, 10:53 AM
Ms Gooner 1
Scooby Regular

Been a long time since my name has darkened this forum

However, just can't beleive this crap is still going on.

Kev and Lisa - i think we all took for granted the importance of our pictures didn't we and thought we were almost doing a favour to Dazza in allowing him the task - giving him the experience etc - as he'd set up his website and fooled us all into thinking he was serious about becoming a wedding photographer - or at least thats how I saw it. We had a perfectly good offer from a previously used photographer to do our wedding snaps.

As you all know - Dazza DID eventually (after MUCH grief and traking down) provide us with the DVD of our pictures - we too felt that there were some missing - which should have been there and sadly we cannot get that day back. Albeit - myself and Daren were only out of pocket for a deposit (which we did not get back). Not the case for Kev and lisa though

I think this whole situation is totally out of order Dazza and I can't understand how you can bear to do this to your FRIENDS! And to think that throughout all of this they have remained totally dignified - not wanting to name and shame you (the way I did) or cause a fuss - despite being totally heartbroken that their big day which cost them lots of money is not as memorable as you could've made it - i think your conduct is no less than fraudulant and quite disgusting and you should hang your head in shame!

Those that know me know that I do not take fools kindly and if people don't agree with what I say - I've never much cared - but i don't see many people on here Dazza having much to say in defending you - because everyone knows that you are certainly the one in the wrong!!!

Good luck guys - maybe by your first anniversary - you wil have this whole mess sorted ................. If not - i have his work address and number - and can say you'll find him at Mr Clutch in Chelmsford quite often!
Old 13 April 2011, 11:05 AM
Diesel_DC
Scooby Regular

Location: Back in Diesel wonderland - 3.0 TDi Quattro A4, with more toys than Ann Summers...lol

All I will say on this is it is obviously none of your business, and keep it that way, I am sure Dazza will be along sooner or later with a valid reason.

He is incredibly busy at work currently, and quite frankly I am not surpriesed he don't come on here as yet again once certain individuals get involved it becomes a witch hunt.

I will state this is none of my business and will not say no more on the matter but I will pass onto Dazza about the current mud slinging phase this has evolved into.
Old 13 April 2011, 11:52 AM
KinkyPinky
Scooby Newbie

your right Diesel, it isnt any of your business, especially, having not knowing the situation he has put us in. Ms gooner is in fact more than aware as was put in a similar situation but is lucky to have it ressolved now.

Maybe he should finish his work from 9 months ago before moving on with more, or simply a text and not a cocky reply will be of some help.
Old 13 April 2011, 12:03 PM
Diesel_DC
Scooby Regular

Location: Back in Diesel wonderland - 3.0 TDi Quattro A4, with more toys than Ann Summers...lol

just as it isn't ms gooners business either, but don't see you having a pop at her.

I tell you thank god I have moved away from this inbred forum, you lot are made for each other who frequent it now.

I just come on to mention I would let Dazza know as I see him regularly.

Good luck to you all.
Old 13 April 2011, 01:03 PM
Ms Gooner 1
Scooby Regular

Mud slinging??? I'm not mud-slinging - and for your information it IS my business because like kev & Lisa I got hood-winked too!!

Dazza knows my feelings for him - and yes he did eventually give me what was due to me - because it was starting to get a little nasty!

As for him coming along sooner or later - i think it is in his interest to make it sooner - as Kev & Lisa have waited almost 1 year for something they paid for! And if you can't see how hurtful, upsetting and financially crippling this could/has been - not to mention the regret and the loss of a friendship then quite frankly you have mud in your eyes (or something similar)

I wonder if the shoe was on the other foot - or if you'd purchased something for your car (whichever one you have) and someone knocked you for it - but you couldn't get it anywhere else in the world if you would be so nonchalent about it??

Tempers are flaring - Dazza threw a rock into a placid lake - and now - after MANy attempts at steming it - he is dealing with a Tsunami!

We are all entitled to our opinions DC - and having direct involvement that is mine. Are you married? Do you have wedding pictures? Would your wife be heartbroken if you got knocked for them?

And i will not even comment on your other petulant comments with regards to this forum or those that use it - maybe if Dazza found his backbone and didn't ignore every other form of communication - this would've been avoided!
Old 13 April 2011, 01:17 PM
KinkyPinky
Scooby Newbie

he has obv not upset u yet! ms gooner is more than welcome to have a say, as is anyone else. maybe its broadcasting his mistakes is what it will take to get his attention., as nothing else has worked. Im not going to argue with you over it. i dont even know who you are.
Thank you for passing the message on to dazza tho, at least he will realise we are still trying to contact him!
Old 13 April 2011, 01:26 PM
Diesel_DC
Scooby Regular

you and dazza have settled any issue friendly or not, so that is done with.

is the problem with kev and lisa causing any financial hardship or stress to yourself, I doubt it. So therefore it really isn't your problem.

All I know is that when certain people get on their high horse on here the whole place turns into a quite different forum.

I personally couldn't care less. I'm not out of pocket, No I am not married yet? but when I do I will do it properly rather than try to cut some corners to save money etc...

The worse thing anybody can do is mix business with friendship, it puts unfair pressure on both partiess.

But when I see someone being berated (I agree Dazza should respond) and a few other people jumping in I am going to try to defend a mate.
Old 13 April 2011, 01:35 PM
KevB
Scooby Regular

Oh dear, I didnt want this to start a slagging off on here as this is a website for FRIENDS and about your CARS......

but some of our friends on here wanted to see our wedding photos and after nearly a year and after spending nearly 500 Quid ( we have got 96 Qiud back compo) all we got is a shop bought DVD with some pics of our special day, I will put some on later for people to look at......

Dave i know he is your mate, he used to be mine, but like Ms Gooner said if he was getting something for you car and you didnt get it after spending out hard earned cash, you would be a little angry....

Hope everyone is having a nice day..... bit more sunshine would be nice, Get the scoobys out again...... or any other car you have
Old 13 April 2011, 01:42 PM
gooner 1
Scooby Regular

[QUOTE=Diesel_DC;9985401]All I will say on this is it is obviously none of your business, and keep it that way, QUOTE]

keep it that way who you f--k you talking to you want to keep your nose out of it if vikkis got something to say she can
Old 13 April 2011, 01:52 PM
KinkyPinky
Scooby Newbie

the issue is not settled either!
dont know what gave you that idea.. thats why we are n search of him!!!
Old 13 April 2011, 04:20 PM
Joooooooooo
Scooby Regular

I wont say to much as i promised i wouldnt.

Im so gutted for Lisa & Kev they saved hard for their perfect day and was as pleased as punch when Dazza wanted to do their photos.
Ive always seen Dazza as a lovely bloke, always there for anyone with a smile a hug and kiss on the cheek. I for a long time wasnt aware of what was going on only later to be told they didnt want to involve me as i was a mutual friend of Dazza, Kev and Lisa. Then i noticed Vikki was having problems too and notice how down Lisa was, i would have to spoke to Dazza as a friend but still they wanted to keep it low key and give Dazza a chance to resolve the problem without a fallout. Dazza didnt hesitate to cash the cheque that was paying him in full before completion of photos, so keeping Kev and Lisa informed wouldnt of hurt. Im still shocked its even got this far its a terrible shame.
Old 13 April 2011, 05:38 PM
yellowvanman
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Joooooooooo
Ive always seen Dazza as a lovely bloke, always there for anyone with a smile a hug and kiss on the cheek.

Dazza didnt hesitate to cash the cheque that was paying him in full before completion of photos.
Jo, I am also rather surprised by all this, my experience and opinion of Dazza is exactly as you describe, well without the kiss on the cheek.

I do hope that this issue is resolved ASAP.

I am slightly surprised that someone would pay in full before any job has been completed? A deposit, yes, but in full, No.

Dave, I know you are trying to stand up for a friend, but it does seem Dazza has let himself down, and needs to resolve this, and quickly.

Quick Reply: GOOD LUCK TO KEV & LISA ON THEIR WEDDING TOMORROW!!