Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

Tissy spotted

Search this Thread

Old 05 May 2010, 11:01 AM
Milamber
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tissy spotted

On the way to either work or Extreme in what looked like a car that hadn't been washed since xmas 2008
Old 05 May 2010, 05:30 PM
WRX_Dazza
Scooby Regular

Location: Going further than the station and back !!! ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

what was he doing driving wozzas car????

Last edited by WRX_Dazza; 05 May 2010 at 05:30 PM. Reason: sorry i thought you said '06
Old 06 May 2010, 08:39 PM
Milamber
Scooby Senior

just figured out why Steve was doing overtime up my neck of the woods.... Hatfield Peverel has about 15 speed traps with interceptor back up
Old 14 May 2010, 04:12 PM
Tissy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Milamber
On the way to either work or Extreme in what looked like a car that hadn't been washed since xmas 2008
I am ashamed and I apologise for lowering the standards of the "Bufty Crew"

However, hopefully I am in the process of redeeming myself after I realised it did need a really good clean.

Unfortunately as the car is almost 6yrs old, I am finding everything needs replacing at once.

The following are in progress / complete:
· F/O/S Alloy wheel repaired following previous, um'....incident (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-scooby-crew-362/805775-ice-got-the-better-of-the-alloy.html)

· Car washed, de-tarred (never realised how much was on it in the first place, and clay-bar'd today). Finishing up with a machine polish tomorrow weather permitting !
· New car mats have arrived (embroidered of course) and supplied by Autostyle as initially recommended by FlatEric (Thanks mate, superb quality and friendly service as you suggested ).

· New PIAA wiper blades ordered and enroute.

· New Kaylan mudflaps ordered and enroute.
Next is going to be the more expensive bit of getting the rear suspension shocks replaced due to the annoying and inherent knocking.

Am I on the right side of redemption now
Old 14 May 2010, 04:35 PM
Milamber
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Tissy

However, hopefully I am in the process of redeeming myself after I realised it did need a really good clean.

Unfortunately as the car is almost 6yrs old, I am finding everything needs replacing at once.

· F/O/S Alloy wheel repaired following previous, um'....incident (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-scooby-crew-362/805775-ice-got-the-better-of-the-alloy.html)

· Car washed, de-tarred (never realised how much was on it in the first place, and clay-bar'd today). Finishing up with a machine polish tomorrow weather permitting !
· New car mats have arrived (embroidered of course) and supplied by Autostyle as initially recommended by FlatEric (Thanks mate, superb quality and friendly service as you suggested ).

Next is going to be the more expensive bit of getting the rear suspension shocks replaced due to the annoying and inherent knocking.

It's a good start

Twice now I've been followed all the way home from Witham you must be getting used to my reg number being called out over the radio
Old 14 May 2010, 04:39 PM
Nate
Scooby Regular

After you are done, you could take a trip HERE
Old 14 May 2010, 10:46 PM
spally
Scooby Regular

think they must be recording a new series of police interceptors. driving home from work and on the last bridge (that crosses the A13) before m25 there was a black unmarked car which had pulled someone over and the guy in his high vis jacket and video camera recording.

Trending Topics

Old 15 May 2010, 12:42 AM
Tissy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by spally
think they must be recording a new series of police interceptors. driving home from work and on the last bridge (that crosses the A13) before m25 there was a black unmarked car which had pulled someone over and the guy in his high vis jacket and video camera recording.
They are indeed mate, not sure when its coming out though.

The unit has an 'All new cast' as a few of us have now left. I left it last May.
Old 16 May 2010, 11:24 PM
FLAT ERIC
Scooby Regular

Location: You only live ONCE But if you do it right >>>>> ONCE is enough
Smile

New car mats have arrived (embroidered of course) and supplied by Autostyle as initially recommended by FlatEric (Thanks mate, superb quality and friendly service as you suggested ).
Glad you are pleased with your mats Steve.

You will already know how good the PIAA blades are. I can't believe how well they last either. Mind you I do wipe mine grit free before every journey.
Old 17 May 2010, 04:31 PM
Tissy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by FLAT ERIC
Glad you are pleased with your mats Steve.
Good call on those Mark.

Ordering was a breeze and me being awkward, I wanted a hole placing in the bottom right corner of the drivers mat as there is an anchor point built into the floor of my car.

They sent me a template which I appropriately marked and sent it back to them.

Unfortunately when the mats arrived, no anchor hole. Rang them up just after they arrived, totally apologetic and arranged parcel force to collect them again that very day! Now I don't think you get service like that from many places.

Arrived back a few days later with a metal enforced hole, just like 'genuine' Subaru mats.

Originally Posted by FLAT ERIC
You will already know how good the PIAA blades are. I can't believe how well they last either. Mind you I do wipe mine grit free before every journey.
This will be my second set as the original ones were the "Carbon Fibre" design. My only complaint with them is that the lacquer has started to lift and yellow and makes them look tatty, thus the reason for replacement. I think the actual blades are fine.

Gone for the straight forward black ones this time
Old 17 May 2010, 04:46 PM
Scooby Senior

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

A bit of Interceptor action on Chelmsford Meadows roundabout today