Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

scooby is no more

Search this Thread

Old 07 October 2009, 07:38 PM
scoobyed
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default scooby is no more

Hi all
As per the title my scooby has been sold and i have bought the car i should have got before i got a scooby, just picked up a jaguar xjr supercharged v8 and it's great, has enough room for all of us and go's like the proverbial off a shovel, suits me far better. Scooby was fun but just didnt hold my attention for very long.
Anyway i still have a set of 17" black and diamond cut redlines with good tyres and a stainless polished tubular header set with up-pipe. Wheels are fair condition with some lacquer peeling but still look good, headers are brand new and never got fitted to car. Will be asking 250 for wheels and 150 for the headers and up-pipe, will put them in for sale section soon and probably on ebay when i get round to it unless anyone wants to make me an offer first.
Old 08 October 2009, 09:44 AM
V4JDMSTi
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Enjoy the new car. Had a play with one of those and was surprised but not overwhelmed. Shocked is also a word that I use to desbribe how I felt when driving it. Managed to the get the fuel computer to show 0mpg

What colour did you go for?
Old 09 October 2009, 06:50 PM
scoobyed
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It always shows zero when you are parked, you sure you drove it???? The fuel consumption can be a bit shocking if you get enthusiastic and to get it to really fly you have to switch to sport mode as it is all a bit tamed down in normal mode and not too exciting.
I went for the colour that i could find a reasonably priced one in which turned out to be burgundy, would have preferred black cos it looks a bit more menacing but beggars cant be choosers.