Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

found my self in the middle

Search this Thread

Old 09 August 2009, 11:46 AM
G-Man1982
Scooby Regular

Location: DIESEL POWERED BORAT! SLAMMED, R32 WHEELS, MAPPED, DE-CAT, TINTS. LOVE IT!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default found my self in the middle

......... of a massive jap meet last night!! out n about with one of my mates and after going over thurrock being bored ****less i decided to go for a drive. after heading back into dartford i found my self heading towards the blackwall tunnel. being a noisey sod and reaching the other side i had this evo next to me at the lights give me a nod... booted it off and stayed next to him. (was quite suprised) got to next set of lights and asked him what hes running, "standerd" he said. then invited me to follow him to meet with a few of his mates just up the road. then he booted it!! MY FOOKING GOD THIS EVO WAS OFFSKI!! (felt very owned!!) caught up with his and asked what hes really running, 380+ odd bhp! (felt slighty less owned) Any ways, get to the destination and golly gosh.. i have never seen so many EVOs Skylines, RX7`s Etc in 1 place. quite alot of the MLR crew down there, Being the only scooby down there i felt quite to one side but Very friendly bunch i must say!

Morral of this story.... The world really has still got some nice peeps in it still. Following the EVO boy could of got 2 ways, the nice way it did, or i could of had my **** beated and car robbed!

Was well worth the risk. Just need some of you High powered scooby lot to come stand up for the scoobs now!!
Old 10 August 2009, 06:39 PM
WRX_Dazza
Scooby Regular

Location: Going further than the station and back !!! ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

you get any contact details.... i'm sure we can have a meet up
Old 10 August 2009, 06:59 PM
ScatRat
Scooby Regular

Hi theres another midnight run this week if you want to come

jj
Old 10 August 2009, 07:22 PM
G-Man1982
Scooby Regular

Location: DIESEL POWERED BORAT! SLAMMED, R32 WHEELS, MAPPED, DE-CAT, TINTS. LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by WRX_Dazza

you get any contact details.... i'm sure we can have a meet up

numbers exchanged... i will post on here as soon as i know anything.
Old 11 August 2009, 10:09 AM
scoobygirl42
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Scoobyman1982
......... of a massive jap meet last night!! out n about with one of my mates and after going over thurrock being bored ****less i decided to go for a drive. after heading back into dartford i found my self heading towards the blackwall tunnel. being a noisey sod and reaching the other side i had this evo next to me at the lights give me a nod... booted it off and stayed next to him. (was quite suprised) got to next set of lights and asked him what hes running, "standerd" he said. then invited me to follow him to meet with a few of his mates just up the road. then he booted it!! MY FOOKING GOD THIS EVO WAS OFFSKI!! (felt very owned!!) caught up with his and asked what hes really running, 380+ odd bhp! (felt slighty less owned) Any ways, get to the destination and golly gosh.. i have never seen so many EVOs Skylines, RX7`s Etc in 1 place. quite alot of the MLR crew down there, Being the only scooby down there i felt quite to one side but Very friendly bunch i must say!

Morral of this story.... The world really has still got some nice peeps in it still. Following the EVO boy could of got 2 ways, the nice way it did, or i could of had my **** beated and car robbed!

Was well worth the risk. Just need some of you High powered scooby lot to come stand up for the scoobs now!!
just read your story and so wished i would have got caught up in that i absoloutly love evos but that was a very simular story to what happened to us last year we was on our way home and see all these high peformance cars following each other so we asked where they were going and they said on a tunnell cruise up london so we ended up following till early hours of the morning there was so many motors and the sound was great what an exsperience
Old 11 August 2009, 10:39 AM
G-Man1982
Scooby Regular

Was cool... its good when things goto plan. think they go up there every saturday.
Old 12 August 2009, 10:58 AM
scoobygirl42
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Scoobyman1982
Was cool... its good when things goto plan. think they go up there every saturday.
where is it then?