Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

decals......

Search this Thread

Old 07 May 2009, 05:26 PM
jonny_boi
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default decals......

just got some new decals to put on the fog light covers.....o/s went fine.....then the n/s well that went a little pear shaped. i blame the person talking to me at the time. they asked me a question and i foolishly turned my head but moved the hand and the decal stuck on the cover.....on the ****.

so i ordered a new decal.....came through today but its bigger than the one on the o/s so ive just ordered another one.....fingers crossed its gona be right !
Old 07 May 2009, 05:50 PM
xkellyx
Scooby Regular

always the way hope you get it done 2nd time round
Old 07 May 2009, 10:51 PM
Nurse Gladys
Scooby Regular

Location: Daily drive is a Scoob again - just what it should be!

Originally Posted by jonny_boi
just got some new decals to put on the fog light covers.....o/s went fine.....then the n/s well that went a little pear shaped. i blame the person talking to me at the time. they asked me a question and i foolishly turned my head but moved the hand and the decal stuck on the cover.....on the ****.

so i ordered a new decal.....came through today but its bigger than the one on the o/s so ive just ordered another one.....fingers crossed its gona be right !
That'll be the Mrs will it? We wimmin always get the blame when it goes wrong.......!
Old 08 May 2009, 09:42 PM
Arkwright
Scooby Regular

Location: Happy that I'm back in a Scooby - but maybe I should have told the wife...!

Originally Posted by Scooby Blue WRX
That'll be the Mrs will it? We wimmin always get the blame when it goes wrong.......!

She knows her place. at last.