Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

Last mod bits off the ra for sale

Search this Thread

Old 23 September 2008, 12:41 PM
V4JDMSTi
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Last mod bits off the ra for sale

Last few bits off the ra for sale as follows:

Genuine carbon fibre dumpy mirrors. in as new condition. only been on the car for a few months and i paid just over £200 for them - £130 ono

Comp brake pro race 7 front calipers. similar in size to the brembos so you'll need 17" sti wheels as a minimum to clear them and even then clearance isn't exactly massive. these are a cracking set of brakes and cost me over £1100. they have the carbon effect covering which makes them nice and subtle behind the wheels. not in your face and all bright red Come with 330mm 2 piece discs and ally bells plus pads. only been on the car about 6 months. £750 ono.

rear strut brace - again wasn't on the car long and made a huge difference to how tight the chassis was - £25

Sti v5 (i think) intercooler converted for use with early classic. great upgrade for the slanty top mount classics without the hassle of going to a front mount. few bent fins but still works perfectly - £60

Prodrive y pipe in blue. great upgrade for those with the restrictive plastic y pipe - £30 ono

All items cash on collection please. will try and put pics up tonight.
Old 23 September 2008, 12:46 PM
frayz
Essex Area Moderator
Support Scoobynet!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Shame the mirrors wont fit mine
Old 23 September 2008, 12:51 PM
CupraDave
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I so wish I had a spare £130 right now
Old 23 September 2008, 12:54 PM
frayz
Essex Area Moderator
Support Scoobynet!

Lol, Dave you sorted yours yet?
Old 23 September 2008, 12:54 PM
V4JDMSTi
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by frayz
Shame the mirrors wont fit mine
cut 'em about a bit to make 'em fit
Old 23 September 2008, 12:55 PM
V4JDMSTi
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by CupraDave
I so wish I had a spare £130 right now

ah go on. you know you want them
Old 23 September 2008, 01:04 PM
CupraDave
Scooby Regular

Oh I know I want them, just cant afford them right now mate

Getting there frayz, slowly, a little too slowly

should have the engine back in this week, its gonna look a little mis-matched to begin with but at least I will be able to use it again

Trending Topics

Old 23 September 2008, 01:05 PM
frayz
Essex Area Moderator
Support Scoobynet!

Best of luck Dave. I know how hard it is with a project moving slowly.

If ever i can help with anything, just ask
Old 23 September 2008, 01:06 PM
CupraDave
Scooby Regular

cheers mate, there might well be I will let you know
Old 23 September 2008, 01:30 PM
bibo_boy
Scooby Regular

Rear brace mate
Old 23 September 2008, 01:31 PM
bibo_boy
Scooby Regular

and maybe intercooler.... really straight fit?
Old 23 September 2008, 03:02 PM
V4JDMSTi
Scooby Regular

pretty much. just need to trim inlet down a bit on the intake manifold. i done mine by using a fairly course file. I've got the cut down inlet hose that you need as well somewhere i think. means you can easily put your old ic back on if you ever wanted to.

any luck with those mirrors? can do you a deal on the lot
Old 23 September 2008, 05:06 PM
V4JDMSTi
Scooby Regular

Genuine carbon fibre dumpy mirrors. in as new condition. only been on the car for a few months and i paid just over £200 for them - Sold

Comp brake pro race 7 front calipers. similar in size to the brembos so you'll need 17" sti wheels as a minimum to clear them and even then clearance isn't exactly massive. these are a cracking set of brakes and cost me over £1100. they have the carbon effect covering which makes them nice and subtle behind the wheels. not in your face and all bright red Come with 330mm 2 piece discs and ally bells plus pads. only been on the car about 6 months. £750 ono.

rear strut brace - again wasn't on the car long and made a huge difference to how tight the chassis was - £25

Sti v5 (i think) intercooler converted for use with early classic. great upgrade for the slanty top mount classics without the hassle of going to a front mount. few bent fins but still works perfectly - £60

Prodrive y pipe in blue. great upgrade for those with the restrictive plastic y pipe - £30 ono

All items cash on collection please. will try and put pics up tonight.[/quote]
Old 23 September 2008, 05:46 PM
bibo_boy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mneame

Genuine carbon fibre dumpy mirrors. in as new condition. only been on the car for a few months and i paid just over £200 for them - Sold

[/QUOTE]

Rear brace 100% please mate .....

Thinking about the intercooler but not sure if it would be ok with no map?
Old 23 September 2008, 06:23 PM
V4JDMSTi
Scooby Regular

sorry forgot that is yours mappable? if yes then you'd really need the map to be on the safe side. it'll flow a greater amount of air and think i'm right in saying will lean the mixture, frayz? if not though however like mine that has the standard early non mapable, it will learn to a certain extent. i never had any problems with it on mine. well once i remembered to tighten all the clips up properly!

would benefit from having a dawes on there though, which i think you have?
Old 23 September 2008, 06:24 PM
V4JDMSTi
Scooby Regular

rear strut brace - again wasn't on the car long and made a huge difference to how tight the chassis was - Sold

Sti v5 (i think) intercooler converted for use with early classic. great upgrade for the slanty top mount classics without the hassle of going to a front mount. few bent fins but still works perfectly - £60 - bibo thinking about it

Old 23 September 2008, 08:13 PM
L.J.F
Instructing with fear

matt can i have the y pipe please.
Old 24 September 2008, 09:53 AM
V4JDMSTi
Scooby Regular

rear strut brace - again wasn't on the car long and made a huge difference to how tight the chassis was - Sold

Sti v5 (i think) intercooler converted for use with early classic. great upgrade for the slanty top mount classics without the hassle of going to a front mount. few bent fins but still works perfectly - £60 - bibo thinking about it

Prodrive y pipe in blue. great upgrade for those with the restrictive plastic y pipe - Sold