Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

Big thanks to Wilf

Search this Thread

Old 25 August 2008, 06:17 PM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big thanks to Wilf

Recently, my stepson's phone was stolen, and Wilf sorted everything out including a new phone straight away!!

Also, my phone was due for an upgrade, and he sorted me out with a nice and sweet Samsung Tocco, with 3G, 5m camera, touch screen and so on

Thanks mate, you're a top guy!!
Old 25 August 2008, 09:07 PM
Budgie
Scooby Regular

thats not what sti cky called him yesterday

budgie

love ya really m8
Old 25 August 2008, 10:11 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Cornelius
Recently, my stepson's phone was stolen, and Wilf sorted everything out including a new phone straight away!!

Also, my phone was due for an upgrade, and he sorted me out with a nice and sweet Samsung Tocco, with 3G, 5m camera, touch screen and so on

Thanks mate, you're a top guy!!

Snap me to , Also Sorted Karen & i out on Saturday , Top Service from a top manager , Yes Despuite what Sticki says !!

Paul you sorted the " E Mail " On your Tocco ?

Cant get my head round it yet
Old 25 August 2008, 10:43 PM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

No mate, tok me 10 mins to figure how to turn the bugger on!! give me an engine anyday

Email settings are easy mate, I'm with T-Mobile, so logged into the site and clicked set phone up Though haven't tried to Email yet!!

Was looking at getting the LG Viewty, but the short list was the Nokia N95, Tocco or Iphone. Dn't need Sat Nav, so out ruled the Nokia. The price of the Iphone put me off. The Tocco isn't as slick as the Iphone but it's got very good reviews and I'm more than happy with it, even more so when I figure out how to use it properly
Old 25 August 2008, 11:47 PM
STI-CKI
Scooby Regular

Location: Looking forward to weekend away with the girls.........Im gonna get so pissed lol

Yeah he may be a top guy to yours lot, but you dont have bloody well live with him lol...........keeping me awake all night with his f$%king snooring and bloody moaning lol.

Know on a serious note he is a top bloke, he would do anything for me and the kids, I do love him really...................I mean bleeding hell he came home today to a roast chicken dinner with all the works and I cleaned up after and bathed the baby while sat there a chilled lol
Old 26 August 2008, 12:01 AM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by STI-CKI
Know on a serious note he is a top bloke, he would do anything for me and the kids, I do love him really...................I mean bleeding hell he came home today to a roast chicken dinner with all the works and I cleaned up after and bathed the baby while sat there a chilled lol
Top man
Old 26 August 2008, 06:27 AM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by STI-CKI

Your not a bad girl after all are ya