Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

The New " ESC Lottery Bonus ball "

Search this Thread

Old 09 September 2007, 12:57 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up The New " ESC Lottery Bonus ball "

THE ESC LOTTERY BONUS BALL

FUNDRAISING FUN

Right here go's ....

Another little plan / Fundraising idea

Ever week starting from SATURDAY 6TH OCTOBER , We shall be running an ESC Lottery " Bonus Ball "

The main national lottery draw ( Saturdays only )

The Plan

1. You chosse any number/s between 1 & 49 for each number you will be charged £1 per week , You can pay me / Mrs ESC in advance £10 , £20 To play 10, 20 Weeks in advance etc...

2. Once you have chosen your favourite numbers & paid for them , These will be your numbers until your payment runs out , It is your responsibility to make sure that your payments have been made for you to be in the " The Draw " Each week

The Fundraising Bit

3. Hopefully after selling all 49 Numbers , We shall have a prize fund of £49 Each week

4. We plan to pay out £30 for a winning ball each week , So in theory leaving £19 in the pot each week , Note this is only if all 49 ***** are sold each week , Hopefully everyone will take part & this will not be a problem

Monies left in the pot @ the End

5. The Main reason for this is ...

After our visit to Brands Hatch last week to watch Mike ( Essexboy30 ) Compete in the " Club Challenge " Of the time attack series , We thought it would be great if everyone @ the ESC Could be involved & also perhaps in the meantime help to raise mike a few quid for next years event if he does decide to enter , It's not a cheap series to compete in but with the help of us & other sponsorship deals im sure we can make it a little easier

After all .. " Every little helps "

Plus it will be great to see an ESC Backed car competing in the event

If my sums add up £19 pw x 52 wk's = £988 That is the entrance fee alone paid + Im sure a few more fundraising events through the year will help to boost funds

Payments

At the moment it will be " Cash only " Paid to me / Mrs ESC In person only , We are in the meantime setting up an " Essex scooby Crew " Bank account , & An Essex scooby crew PO BOX , So those of you who we do not see that often can still take part by sending cheque's as a means of payment

THE NUMBERS

( Really all it needs now is for you to choose your number/ s & to make sure that we are paid before the draw on Sat 6th october )

13.Flat Eric paid 10 wks
25.Mrs ESC paid 10 wks
30.Tiny paid 10 wks
47.Flat Erics Babe paid 10wks

PLEASE CAN EVERYONE TAKE PART TO HELP MAKE THIS AS MUCH AS A SUCCESS AS POSSIBLE

Thankyou for reading / Taking part in advance

Old 09 September 2007, 12:59 PM
Phil
Track Day Organiser

FUNDRAISING FUN

Right here go's ....

Ever week starting from SATURDAY 6TH OCTOBER , We shall be running an ESC Lottery " Bonus Ball "

The Plan

1. You chosse any number/s between 1 & 49 for each number you will be charged £1 per week , You can pay me / Mrs ESC in advance £10 , £20 To play 10, 20 Weeks in advance etc...

2. Once you have chosen your favourite numbers & paid for them , These will be your numbers until your payment runs out , It is your responsibility to make sure that your payments have been made for you to be in the " The Draw " Each week

The Fundraising Bit

3. Hopefully after selling all 49 Numbers , We shall have a prize fund of £49 Each week

4. We plan to pay out £30 for a winning ball each week , So in theory leaving £19 in the pot each week , Note this is only if all 49 ***** are sold each week , Hopefully everyone will take part & this will not be a problem

After our visit to Brands Hatch last week to watch Mike ( Essexboy30 ) Compete in the " Club Challenge " Of the time attack series , We thought it would be great if everyone @ the ESC Could be involved & also perhaps in the meantime help to raise mike a few quid for next years event if he does decide to enter , It's not a cheap series to compete in but with the help of us & other sponsorship deals im sure we can make it a little easier

If my sums add up £19 pw x 52 wk's = £988 That is the entrance fee alone paid + Im sure a few more fundraising events through the year will help to boost funds

Payments

At the moment it will be " Cash only " Paid to me / Mrs ESC In person only , We are in the meantime setting up an " Essex scooby Crew " Bank account , & An Essex scooby crew PO BOX , So those of you who we do not see that often can still take part by sending cheque's as a means of payment

THE NUMBERS

( Really all it needs now is for you to choose your number/ s & to make sure that we are paid before the draw on Sat 6th october )

9.Phil
13.Flat Eric paid 10 wks
21.Gail
25.Mrs ESC paid 10 wks
30.Tiny paid 10 wks

PLEASE CAN EVERYONE TAKE PART TO HELP MAKE THIS AS MUCH AS A SUCCESS AS POSSIBLE

Last edited by Phil; 09 September 2007 at 01:02 PM.
Old 09 September 2007, 01:08 PM
Phil
Track Day Organiser

will sort cash at HWH
Old 09 September 2007, 01:14 PM
yellowvanman
Scooby Regular

FUNDRAISING FUN

Right here go's ....

The Plan

The Fundraising Bit

Payments

THE NUMBERS

9.Phil
13.Flat Eric paid 10 wks
21.Gail
25.Mrs ESC paid 10 wks
27. Neil - YVM
30.Tiny paid 10 wks

Old 09 September 2007, 01:44 PM
essexboy30
Scooby Regular

FUNDRAISING FUN

Right here go's ....

The Plan

1. You chose any number/s between 1 & 49 for each number you will be charged £1 per week , You can pay me / Mrs ESC in advance £10 , £20 To play 10, 20 Weeks in advance etc...

The Fundraising Bit

After our visit to Brands Hatch last week to watch Mike ( Essexboy30 ) Compete in the " Club Challenge " Of the time attack series , We thought it would be great if everyone @ the ESC Could be involved & also perhaps in the meantime help to raise mike a few quid for next years event if he does decide to enter , It's not a cheap series to compete in but with the help of us & other sponsorship deals I'm sure we can make it a little easier

If my sums add up £19 pw x 52 wk's = £988 That is the entrance fee alone paid + I'm sure a few more fundraising events through the year will help to boost funds

Payments

THE NUMBERS

7. Essexboy30
9.Phil
13.Flat Eric paid 10 wks
20. Essexboy30
21.Gail
25.Mrs ESC paid 10 wks
27. Neil - YVM
30.Tiny paid 10 wks

Tiny thanks for setting this up. I feel truly honoured!!!!!
The car would look good with an 'ESC' themed graphics set..
Old 09 September 2007, 01:49 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by essexboy30
Tiny thanks for setting this up. I feel truly honoured!!!!!
Not just me mate , Flat Eric's Babe & Mrs ESC Had & Will have a very big part in making this happen

The car would look good with an 'ESC' themed graphics set..
That's the idea
Old 09 September 2007, 01:50 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by phil_stephens
will sort cash at HWH
That's perfect

Thanks Mate
Old 09 September 2007, 02:08 PM
essexboy30
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by tiny01
Not just me mate , Flat Eric's Babe & Mrs ESC Had & Will have a very big part in making this happen

That's the idea

Thanks to Flat Eric's Babe & Mrs ESC and of course all that buy a ticket and come along to support.....
Old 09 September 2007, 04:16 PM
BRI4N
Scooby Regular

Default Can't wait to see an ESC Pink Scoob on the track. :D

FUNDRAISING FUN

Right here go's ....

The Plan

1. You chose any number/s between 1 & 49 for each number you will be charged £1 per week , You can pay me / Mrs ESC in advance £10 , £20 To play 10, 20 Weeks in advance etc...

The Fundraising Bit

After our visit to Brands Hatch last week to watch Mike ( Essexboy30 ) Compete in the " Club Challenge " Of the time attack series , We thought it would be great if everyone @ the ESC Could be involved & also perhaps in the meantime help to raise mike a few quid for next years event if he does decide to enter , It's not a cheap series to compete in but with the help of us & other sponsorship deals I'm sure we can make it a little easier

If my sums add up £19 pw x 52 wk's = £988 That is the entrance fee alone paid + I'm sure a few more fundraising events through the year will help to boost funds

Payments

THE NUMBERS

3. BRI4N (Pay @ HWH)
7. Essexboy30
9.Phil
13.Flat Eric paid 10 wks
20. Essexboy30
21.Gail
25.Mrs ESC paid 10 wks
27. Neil - YVM
30.Tiny paid 10 wks

Old 09 September 2007, 04:35 PM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

FUNDRAISING FUN

Right here go's ....

The Plan

The Fundraising Bit

Payments

THE NUMBERS

3. BRI4N (Pay @ HWH)
7. Essexboy30
9.Phil
13.Flat Eric paid 10 wks
20. Essexboy30
21.Gail
23. Cornelius
25.Mrs ESC paid 10 wks
27. Neil - YVM
30.Tiny paid 10 wks

Old 09 September 2007, 05:26 PM
bigmick
Scooby Regular

Cool

FUNDRAISING FUN

Right here go's ....

The Plan

The Fundraising Bit

Payments

THE NUMBERS

3. BRI4N (Pay @ HWH)
7. Essexboy30
9.Phil
13.Flat Eric paid 10 wks
18.Big Mick
20. Essexboy30
21.Gail
22.Joooooooooo
23. Cornelius
25.Mrs ESC paid 10 wks
27. Neil - YVM
30.Tiny paid 10 wks

Old 09 September 2007, 05:31 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

FUNDRAISING FUN

Right here go's ....

The Plan

The Fundraising Bit

Payments

THE NUMBERS

3. BRI4N (Pay @ HWH)
7. Essexboy30
9.Phil
12.Kev " Clean Wheels " D Paid 10wks
13.Flat Eric paid 10 wks
18.Big Mick
20. Essexboy30
21.Gail
22.Joooooooooo
23. Cornelius
25.Mrs ESC paid 10 wks
27. Neil - YVM
30.Tiny paid 10 wks

Old 09 September 2007, 05:38 PM
Nate
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

FUNDRAISING FUN

Right here go's ....

The Plan

The Fundraising Bit

Payments

THE NUMBERS

3. BRI4N (Pay @ HWH)
7. Essexboy30
9.Phil
13.Flat Eric paid 10 wks
18.Big Mick
20. Essexboy30
21.Gail
22.Joooooooooo
23. Cornelius
25.Mrs ESC paid 10 wks
27. Neil - YVM
30.Tiny paid 10 wks
31.Nate 20 wks (will pay at HH this week)
38.Donna (Nate's Lucky other half, again 20 wks )

Last edited by Tiny; 09 September 2007 at 06:20 PM.
Old 09 September 2007, 06:26 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Default To make things a little easier ....

Please can we ask that a min payment of £10 is made for each ball / Number chosen per player

Just makes it a little easier to administrate etc ..

And will stop me keep asking you all for money

Cos i know you all like that !!

BRILLIANT HOW IT'S GOING SO FAR
Old 09 September 2007, 06:36 PM
Mark_B4
Scooby Regular

FUNDRAISING FUN

Right here go's ....

The Plan

The Fundraising Bit

Payments

THE NUMBERS

3. BRI4N (Pay @ HWH)
7. Essexboy30
9.Phil
13.Flat Eric paid 10 wks
18.Big Mick
20. Essexboy30
21.Gail
22.Joooooooooo
23. Cornelius
25.Mrs ESC paid 10 wks
27. Neil - YVM
30.Tiny paid 10 wks
35. Mark_B4 20 wks (will pay at HH this week)

Old 09 September 2007, 07:29 PM
gooner 1
Scooby Regular

ill have 24 if someone can put me down
Old 09 September 2007, 07:33 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

FUNDRAISING FUN

Right here go's ....

The Plan

The Fundraising Bit

Payments

THE NUMBERS

3. BRI4N (Pay @ HWH)
7. Essexboy30
9.Phil
13.Flat Eric paid 10 wks
18.Big Mick
20. Essexboy30
21.Gail
22.Joooooooooo
23. Cornelius
24.Gooner 1
25.Mrs ESC paid 10 wks
27. Neil - YVM
30.Tiny paid 10 wks

Old 09 September 2007, 07:34 PM
BRI4N
Scooby Regular

FUNDRAISING FUN

Right here go's ....

The Plan

The Fundraising Bit

Payments

THE NUMBERS

3. BRI4N (Pay @ HWH)
7. Essexboy30
9.Phil
13.Flat Eric paid 10 wks
18.Big Mick
20. Essexboy30
21.Gail
22.Joooooooooo
23. Cornelius
24.Gooner 1
25.Mrs ESC paid 10 wks
26. Tracey
27. Neil - YVM
30.Tiny paid 10 wks

Old 09 September 2007, 07:43 PM
Milamber
Scooby Senior

FUNDRAISING FUN

Right here go's ....

The Plan

The Fundraising Bit

Payments

THE NUMBERS

3. BRI4N (Pay @ HWH)
7. Essexboy30
9.Phil
13.Flat Eric paid 10 wks
18.Big Mick
20. Essexboy30
21.Gail
22.Joooooooooo
23. Cornelius
24.Gooner 1
25.Mrs ESC paid 10 wks
26. Tracey
27. Neil - YVM
30.Tiny paid 10 wks
42. Milamber

Last edited by Tiny; 09 September 2007 at 07:46 PM.
Old 09 September 2007, 07:48 PM
Mrs spec'c'57
Scooby Regular

FUNDRAISING FUN

Right here go's ....

The Plan

The Fundraising Bit

Payments

THE NUMBERS

3. BRI4N (Pay @ HWH)
7. Essexboy30
9.Phil
13.Flat Eric paid 10 wks
18.Big Mick
20. Essexboy30
21.Gail
22.Joooooooooo
23. Cornelius
24.Gooner 1
25.Mrs ESC paid 10 wks
26. Tracey
27. Neil - YVM
28.Mr & Mrs Spec c 57 (will pay at HH)
30.Tiny paid 10 wks
42. Milamber

Old 09 September 2007, 08:24 PM
drumsing
Scooby Regular

can some one add me ball 10 will pay at HH on thursday

thanks
Old 09 September 2007, 09:13 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

FUNDRAISING FUN

Right here go's ....

The Plan

The Fundraising Bit

Payments

THE NUMBERS

3. BRI4N (Pay @ HWH)
7. Essexboy30
9.Phil
10.Drumsing ( Pay @ hwh )
13.Flat Eric paid 10 wks
18.Big Mick
20. Essexboy30
21.Gail
22.Joooooooooo
23. Cornelius
24.Gooner 1
25.Mrs ESC paid 10 wks
26. Tracey
27. Neil - YVM
30.Tiny paid 10 wks
42. Milamber

Old 09 September 2007, 10:42 PM
Diesel_DC
Scooby Regular

Location: Back in Diesel wonderland - 3.0 TDi Quattro A4, with more toys than Ann Summers...lol

FUNDRAISING FUN

Right here go's ....

The Plan

The Fundraising Bit

Payments

THE NUMBERS

3. BRI4N (Pay @ HWH)

7. Essexboy30

9.Phil

13.Flat Eric paid 10 wks

15.S600B_DC

18.Big Mick

20. Essexboy30

21.Gail

22.Joooooooooo

23. Cornelius

24.Gooner 1

25.Mrs ESC paid 10 wks

26. Tracey

27. Neil - YVM

30.Tiny paid 10 wks

42. Milamber

Last edited by Tiny; 10 September 2007 at 08:20 AM.
Old 10 September 2007, 10:07 AM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Wahooooooooooooo

Going well so far

Only 26 More players reqd for a FULL HOUSE
Old 10 September 2007, 12:33 PM
essexboy30
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by tiny01
Wahooooooooooooo

Going well so far

Only 26 More players reqd for a FULL HOUSE
Old 10 September 2007, 01:49 PM
Supercue
Scooby Regular

FUNDRAISING FUN

Right here go's ....

The Plan

The Fundraising Bit

Payments

THE NUMBERS

3. BRI4N (Pay @ HWH)

4. Supercue (Pay @ HWH) 10wks

7. Essexboy30

9.Phil

13.Flat Eric paid 10 wks

15.S600B_DC

18.Big Mick

20. Essexboy30

21.Gail

22.Joooooooooo

23. Cornelius

24.Gooner 1

25.Mrs ESC paid 10 wks

26. Tracey

27. Neil - YVM

30.Tiny paid 10 wks

42. Milamber

Old 10 September 2007, 05:10 PM
Baza1954
Scooby Regular

FUNDRAISING FUN

Right here go's ....

The Plan

The Fundraising Bit

Payments

THE NUMBERS

2.Baza1954 (Cheque in post 20wks)

3. BRI4N (Pay @ HWH)

4. Supercue (Pay @ HWH) 10wks

7. Essexboy30

9.Phil

13.Flat Eric paid 10 wks

15.S600B_DC

18.Big Mick

20. Essexboy30

21.Gail

22.Joooooooooo

23. Cornelius

24.Gooner 1

25.Mrs ESC paid 10 wks

26. Tracey

27. Neil - YVM

30.Tiny paid 10 wks

42. Milamber

Old 10 September 2007, 05:39 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Nice one Baza

Thanks for supporting our cause

I Have pm'ed you the Payment details

Roll on the 6th of October i cannot wait to get this up & running now

Tiny
Old 10 September 2007, 07:27 PM
Baza1954