Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

Who fancies some ESC go karting ?

Search this Thread

Old 17 May 2007, 11:13 PM
Adidas
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Who fancies some ESC go karting ?

Ok, heres the deal. Having been beaten into submission by our glorious leader, I have taken it upon myself to organise an evenings go karting.

The details is as follows:

The date: The EVENING of Thursday 12th July 2007. (This will be instead of the Halfway House meet)

The Venue: Lakeside Karting (lakeside go karting contact|Thurrock| West| Essex)

The Price: Approx £45 for either 1hr or 1.5 hrs karting (Depending on numbers & how long the race lasts)

At this stage this is only an indication who would be interested in racing. At present I have not arranged anything. The thinking behind the date is that it'll be light and and hopefully most people will still be around prior to taking their Summer holidays. The time would probably be briefing at 7.30 PM with the race starting at 8PM. This should fit in with most peoples work and domestic responsibilities (and for Phil to finish the hoovering!)

If we get enough people interested, ideally 20+, I would be looking at making a provisional booking, then collecting a NON-RETURNABLE £20 deposit at next months H/H as I'd then go and make the confirmation booking and leave a deposit, then on the night collect the last £25.00.

Here are the prices etc Lakeside Karting Raceway - Price List

Soooo, sign in below:

1) Adidas
2) Tiny

Remember motor racing is dangerous & a NON contact sport
Old 17 May 2007, 11:35 PM
Phil
Track Day Organiser

Assuming Hoovering done I'll be there
Old 18 May 2007, 05:22 AM
yellowvanman
Scooby Regular

I'll be there
Old 18 May 2007, 06:17 AM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Ok, heres the deal. Having been beaten into submission by our glorious leader, I have taken it upon myself to organise an evenings go karting.

The date: The EVENING of Thursday 12th July 2007. (This will be instead of the Halfway House meet)

The Price: Approx £45 for either 1hr or 1.5 hrs karting (Depending on numbers & how long the race lasts)

At this stage this is only an indication who would be interested in racing. At present I have not arranged anything. The thinking behind the date is that it'll be light and and hopefully most people will still be around prior to taking their Summer holidays. The time would probably be briefing at 7.30 PM with the race starting at 8PM. This should fit in with most peoples work and domestic responsibilities (and for Phil to finish the hoovering!)

If we get enough people interested, ideally 20+, I would be looking at making a provisional booking, then collecting a NON-RETURNABLE £20 deposit at next months H/H as I'd then go and make the confirmation booking and leave a deposit, then on the night collect the last £25.00.

Soooo, sign in below:

1) Adidas
2) Tiny
3) Little Kev
4) The Boss
5) Yellowvanman
6) Rhybeck

Remember motor racing is dangerous & a NON contact sport [
Old 18 May 2007, 06:18 AM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Default Bout bleedin time .........

Well done bigboy

Lets hope it's wet
Old 18 May 2007, 07:22 AM
essexboy30
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by tiny01
Well done bigboy

Lets hope it's wet
Can't do thursdays as i fly home....
Old 18 May 2007, 12:13 PM
Budgie
Scooby Regular

Soooo, sign in below:

1) Adidas
2) Tiny
3) Little Kev
4) The Boss
5) Yellowvanman
6) Rhybeck
7) Budgie

Old 18 May 2007, 12:22 PM
V4JDMSTi
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Soooo, sign in below:

1) Adidas
2) Tiny
3) Little Kev
4) The Boss
5) Yellowvanman
6) Rhybeck
7) Budgie
8) Mneame

Old 18 May 2007, 12:33 PM
yellowvanman
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by essexboy30
Can't do thursdays as i fly home....
Then fly home on Wed, that week
Old 18 May 2007, 12:47 PM
T123VOR
Scooby Regular

Soooo, sign in below:

1) Adidas
2) Tiny
3) Little Kev
4) The Boss
5) Yellowvanman
6) Rhybeck
7) Budgie
8) Mneame
9) T123VOR

Old 18 May 2007, 01:10 PM
baz69birds
Scooby Regular

Default BUCKMORE PARK (sp)

Hello just to inform you that my FRIEND has just started working there,
So will be hopeing to get in some GOOD DEALS if you lot are intrested???
Old 18 May 2007, 08:06 PM
essexboy30
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by yellowvanman
Then fly home on Wed, that week
Ahh but without me, you might have a fighting chance!

Hate for you to come last again!
Old 18 May 2007, 09:45 PM
Nate
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Soooo, sign in below:

1) Adidas
2) Tiny
3) Little Kev
4) The Boss
5) Yellowvanman
6) Rhybeck
7) Budgie
8) Mneame
9) T123VOR
10) Nate (and sure I can muster more )

Remember motor racing is dangerous & a NON contact sport [/QUOTE]
Old 18 May 2007, 10:07 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Ahh but without me, you might have a fighting chance!

Hate for you to come last again!

Get used to it on the golf course mike

Old 18 May 2007, 10:23 PM
yellowvanman
Scooby Regular

Get used to it on the golf course mike

If my memory serves me right I whipped you on day 3 and it was pretty close Fri and Sat!
Old 18 May 2007, 10:27 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

If my memory serves me right I whipped you on day 3 and it was pretty close Fri and Sat!

Look who's stirred

Yes you are correct it was very close

Oh & btw KevD Won his works golf society today playing of 24 @ Benton hall came in with 40 Points , 2 Weeks to late

Shame you missed out on that Modded Revo , The guy has just dropped it to ESC HQ Its an animal mate

Bargain as well , Was it you i was bidding against
Old 18 May 2007, 10:44 PM
BRI4N
Scooby Regular

Soooo, sign in below:

1) Adidas
2) Tiny
3) Little Kev
4) The Boss
5) Yellowvanman
6) Rhybeck
7) Budgie
8) Mneame
9) T123VOR
11) BRI4N

Old 18 May 2007, 10:57 PM
yellowvanman
Scooby Regular

Look who's stirred

Yes you are correct it was very close

Oh & btw KevD Won his works golf society today playing of 24 @ Benton hall came in with 40 Points , 2 Weeks to late

Shame you missed out on that Modded Revo , The guy has just dropped it to ESC HQ Its an animal mate

Bargain as well , Was it you i was bidding against
Well done to Kev, shame it was 2 weeks late!

Only watched the Revo, not that i'm remotely interested you understand

But have to admit I did bid on the Jato 2.5, that came up later, lost out by £6. Sure I will have to sort one out when we get back, assuming there is some money left after Zak has rebuilt the car
Leaving in about 2 hours. Must start packing soon And no i'm not joking!
Old 20 May 2007, 08:40 PM
Adidas
Scooby Regular

Cool

Soooo, sign in below:

1) Adidas
2) Tiny
3) Little Kev
4) The Boss
5) Yellowvanman
6) Rhybeck
7) Budgie
8) Mneame
9) T123VOR
11) BRI4N
12) Spotter

Anyone else?

Old 23 May 2007, 10:43 PM
Adidas
Scooby Regular

Anymore takers?

12 really isn't enough to organise an evening race
Old 24 May 2007, 11:25 AM
V4JDMSTi
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i may be able to round up a few more if we need to.
Old 25 May 2007, 11:31 PM
Nate
Scooby Regular

UP ^
Old 27 May 2007, 11:41 AM
Ring>0<Stinger
Scooby Newbie

I'll be up 4 this ED..............

Robbroy
Old 27 May 2007, 01:44 PM
Nate
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Soooo, sign in below:

1) Adidas
2) Tiny
3) Little Kev
4) The Boss
5) Yellowvanman
6) Rhybeck
7) Budgie
8) Mneame
9) T123VOR
11) BRI4N
12) Spotter
13) RobbRoy

Anyone else?

Old 04 June 2007, 06:21 PM
Budgie
Scooby Regular

Soooo, sign in below:

1) Adidas
2) Tiny
3) Little Kev
4) The Boss
5) Yellowvanman
6) Rhybeck
7) Budgie
8) Mneame
9) T123VOR
11) BRI4N
12) Spotter
13) RobbRoy
14) Con

Anyone else?

Old 04 June 2007, 11:58 PM
rhybeck
Scooby Regular

lol im a automatic name down for karting lol

oh go on then why not

Old 05 June 2007, 06:25 AM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by rhybeck
lol im a automatic name down for karting lol

oh go on then why not

Yeah that wass me mate

Sure that you would not want to miss out & we all like to see you there

You give us someone to follow
Old 05 June 2007, 06:40 AM
essexboy30
Scooby Regular

Soooo, sign in below:

1) Adidas
2) Tiny
3) Little Kev
4) The Boss
5) Yellowvanman
6) Rhybeck
7) Budgie
8) Mneame
9) T123VOR
11) BRI4N
12) Spotter
13) RobbRoy
14) Con
15) Essexboy30 (I'll get an early flight home!)

Anyone else?

Couldn't resist seeing YVM's face when he looses again
Old 05 June 2007, 06:54 AM
yellowvanman
Scooby Regular

Couldn't resist seeing YVM's face when he looses again
We will see!

Though I think spending some more time with Andy, is a bit extreme just to beat me at karting
Old 05 June 2007, 07:06 AM
essexboy30
Scooby Regular

We will see!

Though I think spending some more time with Andy, is a bit extreme just to beat me at karting
like taking candy from a baby!

Quick Reply: Who fancies some ESC go karting ?