Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

Scoobycity's Charity Raffleand Karaoke Competition

Search this Thread

Old 13 July 2006, 06:37 AM
DannyBoyTurbo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scoobycity's Charity Raffleand Karaoke Competition

I know we're on seperate stands this year but I'm sure we'll be mingling together at some stage and you'll undoubtably be drawn by our infamous evening entertainment so I thought I'd best let you all know about the following two things in advance (as I do have a score to settle with a certain MR Robroy on the latter one )

Look forward to seeing you all soon.

THE RAFFLE

Subaru UK have very kindly donated bag full's of genuine Subaru & Prodrive merchandise for us to do with whatever we see fit. So we've decided to raffle them off at JAE.

The proceeds will be added to the £6500 already raised from our recent skydive event which will be donated to our two favourite charities Cancer Research and The McMillan Nurses.

There is loads of great prizes to be won such as a 3/4 length jacket, sunglasses, model cars and various different presentation packs.

Tickets will be available throughout the weekend. They are £1 each and it will be drawn at 3pm on the Sunday.

For those who would like tickets but are not able to attend you can pay via paypal using the email admin@scoobycity.co.uk but please add 10 pence to each ticket purchased to cover costs. (£1.10 each)

THE KARAOKE COMPETITION

One or two of the prizes will also be kept aside for the winners of a Karaoke Competition being held on the Saturday Evening.

We will have lists floating about with just about every song you can think of so just go up to the DJ's console and fill in a ticket with your name and choice of song and wait for your name and song to come up on the massive projector screen.

Now right now you're probably saying there is no way you'll be having a go at this but once you've had a few drinks and seen the rest of us having a go I'm sure that in no time you'll be belting it out with the best of them.
Old 13 July 2006, 07:01 AM
Phil
Track Day Organiser

Nice to see a Charity Raffle Danny

Of course we have one or two things going on, on our stand this year so please feel free to pop over and say hello
Old 13 July 2006, 03:09 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Will try & Pop over @ some time Danny , But with so much going on @ The SIDC Stand this weekend , Its going to be hard to find time

Tiny ..
Old 15 July 2006, 04:52 PM
Her at the back
Scooby Regular

Please send someone over to sell tickets