Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

Anyone dealt with shaggy1973???

Search this Thread

Old 10 July 2006, 10:59 PM
PJB1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone dealt with shaggy1973???

I brought a item of him last week and paid via paypal to ensure quick del.. and was told the same night he was sending them in morning being thurs,

He was upset that someone said they were having the item but did not pay so i had second ref on the item.

I still have not recieved the goods and he will not reply to any of my pm's/emails or replies to any threads!!!

Does anyone know him that could have a word or let me know if you have had a same prob, i hope not and that he might have been called away on business and will be back soon to mail me back, but its not too looking good seeing he has in the meantime starting a new thread!!!

I would like to think people on here were good geniune people?? which i would like to add all of the ones i have meet and spoke to so far are!!! Thank you

If anyone knows him and he for some reason does or cant send them to me can you ask him to refund me money asap and all will be forgotten
Cheers Paul
Old 11 July 2006, 09:18 AM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

He is a really nice guy, certainly not one to knock anyone.

I am sure he'll get in contact with you.