Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

The Official ESC 2007 CALENDAR - Needs you !!!

Search this Thread

Old 04 July 2006, 05:41 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up The Official ESC 2007 CALENDAR - Needs you !!!

Coming soon

THE OFFICIAL ESC

2007 CALENDAR

Ok then here we go ...

Over the last few weeks i have been working closely with Dave_68 & Baz Da Chav , With regards to getting the ESC 2007 Calendar up & Running & All ready for XMAS !!!

This is the deal - & Where we need YOUR Input

Details

1. The 2007 ESC Calendar will have room for 13 Lucky ESC Members to have a pic of there car used within the calendar ( Months x12 & 1X Front cover )

Hosting

2. Dave_68 Will be hosting all the pics via his site on a secure web page , Witch you will only have access to through a clicky link ( To appear on here soon )

Pics Submitted

3. It would be great & Make the calendar more varied if you can take pics of your car yourself & Then submit the pics for Dave to host on his site ( Please see note below )

Dave_68 & Baz Da Chav

4. Both Dave & Baz have kindly offered to take pics of your car for you if you would prefer , But both guy's do not want to be relied upon on taking pictures then to find that they do not have the time to do a photo session with you

Final dates for submitted pics

All pictures will need to be with Dave by Saturday 30th September , This then gives us a good month to sort out the Lucky 13 photo's to be used

Voting on photo's to be used

We think that a Vote / Poll on here will be the fairest way to decide what photos are to be used , "IF" We are inundated with shots to be used , Dave , Baz & Myself will get together & cull some of the photos before they make the " Poll " Stage, Dave will also remove any photos that in his opinion do not make the grade technically ie: Out of focus , Bad exposure , Or not enough mega pixels

Calendar Costs

As long as we get 20 Calendars sold , We are pretty sure that the cost will be approx £15 Each , A Draft copy printed prior to the main run will be availiable to check over before we give the go ahead with the final number , So get your orders in ASAP , Do not forget , Mums , Dads & Nans & Grandads would all love to see the ESC 2007 Calendar

Quality of photos

Each photo to be used really needs to reach a minimum standard to try & keep each page / Picture @ A Similar quality , Therefore we ask that all pics submitted to be 3 Mega pixels Min , Saying that Dave will only upload to his site if he thinks that it will print ok

Quantity of photos

We think that this could be a very big project , So please can we say that you can only submit 2 Pics per car / Person submitted Not only to keep the numbers down but also to give more people a chance of having one in the final draft to be used

Labelling of photos

To help Dave upload the photos onto his site , Please can you rename the shots , With your SN Username & Then the shot number
ie: Tiny01 (1) Then Tiny01 (2)

Get those photo's submitted

Please can all photos be e mailed to Dave @ The Addy below

esc.calendar@ntlworld.com

That's really about it , I Would personally like to thank Dave_68 For all his input that has gone into this already & It aint even started yet !!!

So get those cameras a clicking & Get e mailing them pics of to Dave , Just wish i had a car here to take a puicture of !!!

Finally ...

Those of you who get to be in the " Lucky 13 " I Would like you to commit to buying @ least 1 Calendar , Hopefully soon i will have a demo calendar with me @ a meet so you can have a look @ what we will be getting

Please can those of you interested in recieving an ESC 2007 Calendar add your name to this thread , This will give us a better idea of how many we will need to order , I Will start collecting the monies straight away as this needs to be paid to the printers up front

Thanks for reading

Old 04 July 2006, 05:59 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Tiny x 2
Old 04 July 2006, 06:20 PM
baz69birds
Scooby Regular

Baz x1
& if im in it x2

May also be able to sell a few on my walk/round, as many of the kids love the SUBARU car

P.S if you wish for me to take your picture, & you have a location in mind
& i can make it (afternoons) then i will set up the camera & YOU can click away, & i will send them to you..

Baz
(trying to help as best i can)
Old 04 July 2006, 06:24 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Coming soon

THE OFFICIAL ESC

2007 CALENDAR

Ok then here we go ...

Over the last few weeks i have been working closely with Dave_68 & Baz Da Chav , With regards to getting the ESC 2007 Calendar up & Running & All ready for XMAS !!!

Details

1. The 2007 ESC Calendar will have room for 13 Lucky ESC Members to have a pic of there car used within the calendar ( Months x12 & 1X Front cover )

Hosting

2. Dave_68 Will be hosting all the pics via his site on a secure web page , Witch you will only have access to through a clicky link ( To appear on here soon )

Pics Submitted

3. It would be great & Make the calendar more varied if you can take pics of your car yourself & Then submit the pics for Dave to host on his site ( Please see note below )

Dave_68 & Baz Da Chav

4. Both Dave & Baz have kindly offered to take pics of your car for you if you would prefer , But both guy's do not want to be relied upon on taking pictures then to find that they do not have the time to do a photo session with you

All pictures will need to be with Dave by Saturday 30th September , This then gives us a good month to sort out the Lucky 13 photo's to be used

We think that a Vote / Poll on here will be the fairest way to decide what photos are to be used , "IF" We are inundated with shots to be used , Dave , Baz & Myself will get together & cull some of the photos before they make the " Poll " Stage, Dave will also remove any photos that in his opinion do not make the grade technically ie: Out of focus , Bad exposure , Or not enough mega pixels

Calendar Costs

As long as we get 20 Calendars sold , We are pretty sure that the cost will be approx £15 Each , A Draft copy printed prior to the main run will be availiable to check over before we give the go ahead with the final number , So get your orders in ASAP , Do not forget , Mums , Dads & Nans & Grandads would all love to see the ESC 2007 Calendar

Quality of photos

Each photo to be used really needs to reach a minimum standard to try & keep each page / Picture @ A Similar quality , Therefore we ask that all pics submitted to be 3 Mega pixels Min , Saying that Dave will only upload to his site if he thinks that it will print ok

Quantity of photos

We think that this could be a very big project , So please can we say that you can only submit 2 Pics per car / Person submitted Not only to keep the numbers down but also to give more people a chance of having one in the final draft to be used

Labelling of photos

To help Dave upload the photos onto his site , Please can you rename the shots , With your SN Username & Then the shot number

That's really about it , I Would personally like to thank Dave_68 For all his input that has gone into this already & It aint even started yet !!!

So get those cameras a clicking & Get e mailing them pics of to Dave , Just wish i had a car here to take a puicture of !!!

Finally ...

Those of you who get to be in the " Lucky 13 " I Would like you to commit to buying @ least 1 Calendar , Hopefully soon i will have a demo calendar with me @ a meet so you can have a look @ what we will be getting

Please can those of you interested in recieving an ESC 2007 Calendar add your name to this thread , This will give us a better idea of how many we will need to order , I Will start collecting the monies straight away as this needs to be paid to the printers up front

Thanks for reading

Tiny x 2
Baz x1 ( Poss 2 )
Old 04 July 2006, 06:25 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Mail those photo's to -

Old 04 July 2006, 06:31 PM
BRI4N
Scooby Regular

Tiny x 2
Baz x1 ( Poss 2 )
BRI4N x 2

Old 04 July 2006, 06:42 PM
STI-CKI
Scooby Regular

Location: Looking forward to weekend away with the girls.........Im gonna get so pissed lol

Coming soon

THE OFFICIAL ESC

2007 CALENDAR

Ok then here we go ...

Details

Hosting

Pics Submitted

Dave_68 & Baz Da Chav

Calendar Costs

Quality of photos

Quantity of photos

Labelling of photos

Finally ...

Thanks for reading

Tiny x 2
Baz x1 ( Poss 2 )
Bri4n x 2
Sti-cki x 1

Old 04 July 2006, 06:44 PM
Spec'c'57
Scooby Regular

sure i will come up with something.... MUST get a nice piccie in germany with a few OTHER scoobs....
Old 04 July 2006, 06:54 PM
Dave_68
Scooby Regular

Just to add to the already great info from Tiny, don't be afraid to submit something different, doesn't have to be just a regualr shot of the car. Track day shot, arty shot of a wheel of just a section of the car..Variety of shots to keep each page different will add impact.

As soon as I receive a few shots I'll post a link to where they can be veiwed
Old 04 July 2006, 06:56 PM
Spec'c'57
Scooby Regular

track day shots here we come.... best e mail j tuner for my drifting pics.....
Old 04 July 2006, 06:57 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Spec'c'57
sure i will come up with something.... MUST get a nice piccie in germany with a few OTHER scoobs....
Oh yes indeed it will be great to have the mighty Spec C In contention

Plenty of chances to get a few great pics in Germany @ The WRC

This is one of mine from last years WRC event in Germay ( Waiting @ the top of the stage , deep in the Germnan vineyards )

But she dont look this anymore

Last edited by Tiny; 04 July 2006 at 07:01 PM.
Old 04 July 2006, 07:00 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Spec'c'57
best e mail j tuner for my drifting pics.....
Oi Oi !!!

Them pics may just knock mine of the front cover !!!

If i get voted in of course

Thanks for the input Dave_68

Got a feeling this is gonna be HUGE!!!

Shame really that we cannot have 2/4 Cars per page / Month

Tiny ...
Old 04 July 2006, 07:04 PM
Mark_B4
Scooby Regular

Coming soon

THE OFFICIAL ESC

2007 CALENDAR

Ok then here we go ...

Details

Hosting

Pics Submitted

Dave_68 & Baz Da Chav

Calendar Costs

Quality of photos

Quantity of photos

Labelling of photos

Finally ...

Thanks for reading

Tiny x 2
Baz x1 ( Poss 2 )
Bri4n x 2
Sti-cki x 1
Mark_B4
Old 04 July 2006, 07:07 PM
Her at the back
Scooby Regular

What about group shots?
Old 04 July 2006, 07:11 PM
Dave_68
Scooby Regular

Don't see a problem with group shots...If you have some good'uns then submit them
Old 04 July 2006, 07:17 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Her at the back
What about group shots?
Some from the ABW Household
Old 04 July 2006, 08:11 PM
Phil
Track Day Organiser

Sounds like a cracking idea

Loved that Longleat Pic

I'll be buying a couple
Old 04 July 2006, 08:24 PM
essexboy30
Scooby Regular

I'll definetly have one......
Old 04 July 2006, 08:33 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by phil_stephens

Loved that Longleat Pic
Oh yes indeed i forgot about that one

It's on my old pc & Doubt i can get it back anymore

Im sure though that FE Will have a copy somewhere , Best we get it submitted to Dave me thinks

Tiny ...
Old 04 July 2006, 08:35 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Coming soon

THE OFFICIAL ESC

2007 CALENDAR

Ok then here we go ...

Details

Hosting

Pics Submitted

Dave_68 & Baz Da Chav

Calendar Costs

Quality of photos

Quantity of photos

Labelling of photos

Finally ...

Thanks for reading

THE LIST OF WHO WOULD LIKE A COPY

Tiny x 2
Baz x1 ( Poss 2 )
Bri4n x 2
Sti-cki x 1
Mark_B4
Spec C 57
The Boss x 2
essexboy30 x 1

Old 04 July 2006, 09:11 PM
Her at the back
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by tiny01
Some from the ABW Household
How did you guess
Old 04 July 2006, 09:12 PM
Phil
Track Day Organiser

Originally Posted by tiny01
Oh yes indeed i forgot about that one

It's on my old pc & Doubt i can get it back anymore

Im sure though that FE Will have a copy somewhere , Best we get it submitted to Dave me thinks

Tiny ...
You mean this one

Perhaps a couple of the ESC supports might like there logo's on the calendar?
Old 04 July 2006, 09:25 PM
Dave_68
Scooby Regular

Great picture but would have to be heavily cropped from panormanic to achieve a 3:2 ratio (normal photo ratio) each page really needs to be the same format or it upsets the balance....

You mean this one

Perhaps a couple of the ESC supports might like there logo's on the calendar?
I thought of that but where the calendars will be printed all you can have is a title, title picture (the 13th shot) and the 12 pictures. Only way to do this is to have them printed elsewhere but our research from previous years meant the celendars would be quite expensive. Unless anyone knows of anyone in the trade.....I'm going to give Tiny a calendar I done for my car last year which will show what it will look like, if we can do better for similar money then that would be worth exploring.
Old 04 July 2006, 09:32 PM
Phil
Track Day Organiser

fair dues Dave

How about a Photo of their Cars
Old 04 July 2006, 09:49 PM
Looie
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Location: It's not a Scoob, or even a Skoda, but 200bhp is on the horizon..

CENTER]
Coming soon

THE OFFICIAL ESC

2007 CALENDAR

Ok then here we go ...

Details

Hosting

Pics Submitted

Dave_68 & Baz Da Chav

Calendar Costs

Quality of photos

Quantity of photos

Labelling of photos

Finally ...

Thanks for reading

Tiny x 2
Baz x1 ( Poss 2 )
Bri4n x 2
Sti-cki x 1
Mark_B4
Spec C 57
The Boss x 2
essexboy30 x 1
Looie x1

[/CENTER]
Old 04 July 2006, 09:53 PM
Her at the back
Scooby Regular

Coming soon

THE OFFICIAL ESC

2007 CALENDAR

Ok then here we go ...

Details

Hosting

Pics Submitted

Dave_68 & Baz Da Chav

Calendar Costs

Quality of photos

Quantity of photos

Labelling of photos

Finally ...

Thanks for reading

1. Tiny x 2
  2. Baz x1 ( Poss 2 )
  3. Bri4n x 2
  4. Sti-cki x 1
  5. Mark_B4 x 1
  6. Spec C 57 x 1
  7. The Boss x 2
  8. essexboy30 x 1
  9. Looie x 1
  10. Bubs & Sara x1
Old 04 July 2006, 10:03 PM
320bhp
Scooby Regular

Coming soon

THE OFFICIAL ESC

2007 CALENDAR

Ok then here we go ...

Details

Hosting

Pics Submitted

Dave_68 & Baz Da Chav

Calendar Costs

Quality of photos

Quantity of photos

Labelling of photos

Finally ...

Thanks for reading

[/CENTER]
  1. Tiny x 2
  2. Baz x1 ( Poss 2 )
  3. Bri4n x 2
  4. Sti-cki x 1
  5. Mark_B4 x 1
  6. Spec C 57 x 1
  7. The Boss x 2
  8. essexboy30 x 1
  9. Looie x 1
  10. Bubs & Sara x1
  11. 320bhp x1
Old 04 July 2006, 10:06 PM
Phil
Track Day Organiser

Has to be a contender

Old 04 July 2006, 10:28 PM
Her at the back
Scooby Regular

Has to be a contender

what for the back
Old 04 July 2006, 10:35 PM
Spec'c'57
Scooby Regular

e mail sent to J-Tuner......

Quick Reply: The Official ESC 2007 CALENDAR - Needs you !!!