Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

FAO 320BHP

Search this Thread

Old 28 April 2006, 05:57 PM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FAO 320BHP

Did you watch Jack Osbourne - Adrenaline Junkie the other night, he was training in Bangkok doing Muay Thai!! He had 3 weeks training, and had a pro fight in Pataya against a seasoned Thai fighter, and Osbourne won it was obvious the fight was rigged and the Thai took the fall

I don't care that this isn't an event, cos I'll be away for the next few days, so got to make every post count
Old 28 April 2006, 06:03 PM
320bhp
Scooby Regular

It was on a little while ago, so i watched it then. I trained at that camp in bangkok last november! What an experiance that was. Didnt get a chance to fight tho. Still spaing with pro thais was good enough. The fight was rigged, we found out from the head trainer!
Old 28 April 2006, 06:17 PM
baz69birds
Scooby Regular

i was there.

& i WON every round
Old 28 April 2006, 06:55 PM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by 320bhp
It was on a little while ago, so i watched it then. I trained at that camp in bangkok last november! What an experiance that was. Didnt get a chance to fight tho. Still spaing with pro thais was good enough. The fight was rigged, we found out from the head trainer!
I'd love to see him have a proper fight, one half good elbow, and it's goodnight vienna for osbourne, with blood pouring down his face

shame to see the sport brought down like that

I used to train with Jeff Greenbank, he used to work in this country for 3 months, then live the rest of the year in Bangkok training, cost of living is sooo cheap out there.
Have to find a local camp and start training again, would love to give Krabbi Krabong a go
Old 28 April 2006, 07:01 PM
320bhp
Scooby Regular

Your right there, its so cheap! It was a shame coz the fight was just for the cameras! Like you said a good elbow and knee to the head! See how good he realy is! i love muai thai to much to try anything else! Just pi**ed off at the mo, coz i cant train!!
Old 28 April 2006, 10:01 PM
John1uk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by 320bhp
Your right there, its so cheap! It was a shame coz the fight was just for the cameras! Like you said a good elbow and knee to the head! See how good he realy is! i love muai thai to much to try anything else! Just pi**ed off at the mo, coz i cant train!!
yhpm mate........