Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

Great Service ( Just thought i would share it with you )

Search this Thread

Old 29 November 2005, 06:39 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Great Service ( Just thought i would share it with you )

Right after WRC Germany , The re - chargeable batteries in my digital camera decided to pack up

So really since then i have been trying to find a replacement set for my camera

We looked high & Low , Jessops , PC World , Comets , Curry's, Dixons , Maplins , etc.. Without any luck , It did not help as the assistants in the shops either did not seem to care or where just not bothered in what i was after

Until another visit to Pc World ( Chelmsford on Sat )

I Was handed a card & Told to contact this company either via the web of Telephone , & Told that they should be able to help with with my requirements

Oh yes they were correct

I Ordered the Batteries late on Sunday afternoon , Today they arrived

The Correct ones @ That

You may all be aware of this company / Group , But thought that i would share this imformation with you all ..

Visit www.partmaster.co.uk Today for the easy way to over 50,000 Spares & Accessories

Or call 0870 240 6607

Tiny ..
Old 29 November 2005, 11:11 PM
Mrs Baz
Scooby Regular

Hope your not advertising Tiny

You should know better
Old 30 November 2005, 04:49 AM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Old 30 November 2005, 02:17 PM
Hammoc
Scooby Regular

Just noticed all part of the same group as Dixons / Pc World / etc etc.

Soundz like the assistants in the 'expensive' high st stores are told not to bother with selling parts where there is bu66er all commission in it for them.

Good idea for the company to make this sorta thing web based....and to get the service right

Chris
Old 30 November 2005, 04:05 PM
Granby
Scooby Regular

Yep used them a couple of times and had good service, not a lot of people know about them though.
Old 30 November 2005, 09:41 PM
97Catalunya
Scooby Regular

Have used them b4 also found them good.

What make was it Tiny thought I would remind you guys that I am your friendly ESC SONY man , and washing machines, dish washers and so on. I am sure I can sort out an ESC discount

Chris...
Old 30 November 2005, 09:48 PM
@-LeWi-77
Scooby Regular

Location: can anyone lend me £29,995 for a 06 Impreza WRX STI Spec C Type RA Limited Edition?? PM if possible!

Originally Posted by Hammoc
Just noticed all part of the same group as Dixons / Pc World / etc etc.

Soundz like the assistants in the 'expensive' high st stores are told not to bother with selling parts where there is bu66er all commission in it for them.

Good idea for the company to make this sorta thing web based....and to get the service right

Chris
Yes your correct that they are part of our group but i would have to disagree that we cannot be bothered to sell parts - can you imagine how many parts there are available in our trade - and NONE of our colleagues are paid on commission - Partmaster was set-up to provide our customers with the complete shopping experience

Old 30 November 2005, 10:21 PM
97Catalunya
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by @-LeWi-77
Yes your correct that they are part of our group but i would have to disagree that we cannot be bothered to sell parts - can you imagine how many parts there are available in our trade - and NONE of our colleagues are paid on commission - Partmaster was set-up to provide our customers with the complete shopping experience

I know where u are coming from m8 the company I work for sell brown goods acc's through the shops (batt's etc) but we also have a white goods service/parts dept and we get people coming into the shop every day to buy washing machine motors or belts and such like but we have to send them to the parts dept direct as by the time they have discribed the part to us (we don't know what it is as 10 years of kitchen appliances from some 20 odd makes run into thousands of parts as you know) we then discribe it to the parts dept, chineese whispers and a bit of voodoo magic happens and we end up getting sent a small baby hippo instead lol.

Chris...