Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

Southern Dent remover Needed PLEASE :( .

Search this Thread

Old 06 June 2005, 08:49 PM
Listy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Southern Dent remover Needed PLEASE :( .

Unbefrigginglievable..............

Sorry all I know it's "EVENTS" but most people read this one from our neck of the woods and I am a desperate man........

Picked up a lovely STi7 last wednesday and as expected spent the next 3 days cleaning any speck of dirt before it settled.

While fitting security lights and a camera on the driveway sunday i got off some stainless steps to answer the phone. Next thing I know a gust of wind has blown over the steps and bounced them off the car.

I know have two lovely dents in the rear near side quarter.

No paint broken fortunately and I reckon if dent master type peeps are any good they may be able to save the day.

I've searched high and low for a mobile dent remover and have drawn a blank.

I know I'm in East Sussex Peeps but I'll travel for a good one if needed. Any recommendations would be most appreciated

Life is currently a Bitch

All the best

Listy

Last edited by Listy; 06 June 2005 at 08:57 PM.
Old 06 June 2005, 09:02 PM
Her at the back
Scooby Regular

www.auto-look.co.uk was given leaflet by shifty
Old 06 June 2005, 09:08 PM
Listy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Her at the back
www.auto-look.co.uk was given leaflet by shifty
You Star

Cheers
Old 06 June 2005, 09:09 PM
Wilf-01
Scooby Regular

Default BILL THE DINGS AND DENTS MAN

Hello mate , i know the feeling mate,i bet you cryed i did when it happend to me
anyway i have the man for the job, i dont know where you based this guy lives in stanford le hope his name is bill and he does this for a living he used to it for fords full time give him a buzz he might come to you, hes a top bloke be aware hes not a conversationist thou. Hes been round to me twice already this year say you sorted ian out in victoria road with the blue scooby he will look after you.

good luck

wilf

Old 06 June 2005, 09:16 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

I Would deff go with a reccomended guy on this one !!

Alot of these no paint dent removals are Franchise & The standard of work can vary from Operator to operator

WILF01 Car is like a show car !! If he say's he's good i would let him touch my car .

We had a guy over @ Witham ( Rolling road @ Engine advantages ) He was great as well , I've been through the car , Drawers Folders , Looking for his card & Contact number for you

But i cannot find it !!

Ps Hope you did not swear to much Dave !!
Old 06 June 2005, 09:28 PM
Wilf-01
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by tiny01
I Would deff go with a reccomended guy on this one !!

Alot of these no paint dent removals are Franchise & The standard of work can vary from Operator to operator

WILF01 Car is like a show car !! If he say's he's good i would let him touch my car .

We had a guy over @ Witham ( Rolling road @ Engine advantages ) He was great as well , I've been through the car , Drawers Folders , Looking for his card & Contact number for you

But i cannot find it !!

Ps Hope you did not swear to much Dave !!
Thanks for your kind words tiny last time i had a dent in my car there was nearly a divorce on the cards sti-cki should count herself lucky and she wernt even driving the car, so much for the baXXXrd who scratched my car saturday night i got most of it out today, life goes on.

wilf
Old 06 June 2005, 09:40 PM
Listy
Scooby Regular

I knew I could rely on you lot

Cheers all

As you can imagine I was totally gutted but things are now looking right up again.

I'll give the guy a call Wilf. My Wife has a humdinger right in the middle of her FTO's bonnet so if I get can get him to travel I'll give him a full day.
Old 06 June 2005, 09:47 PM
Wilf-01
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Listy
I knew I could rely on you lot

Cheers all

As you can imagine I was totally gutted but things are now looking right up again.

I'll give the guy a call Wilf. My Wife has a humdinger right in the middle of her FTO's bonnet so if I get can get him to travel I'll give him a full day.
If you need to travel mate your welcome to come to my gaff and he can get your dents out on me drive, let us know how you get on,

take care, mind the ladders geeze

Wilf