Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

New member...

Search this Thread

Old 02 June 2015, 08:18 PM
Supaman7
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member...

Hi all! Have been posting for a while now and reading through all the info on here. Bought my first subaru earlier this year after various German cars and several others. Got an 03 wrx and absolutely love it. Wasn't going to post until I'd done all the work planned to it but after reading a load of posts today I thought I'd stick it up!

She's obviously still pretty standard except for the wheels as I firstly wanted to get her fully serviced, cambelt and pump done aswell as brakes all round with new front callipers. Have been accumulating parts and already got full decat exhaust with deresonated centre, downpipe which will remain as is, then lowering, new fuel pump, has panel filter and plugs done and I've got full zunsport grills front and rear lower splitters and a carbon wing to get rid of the standard spoiler.... Wont be to everyone's tastes but to each their own!

Hope to see a few of you on the road and will try and get to a meet at some point.
And will keep you all updated as she progresses!

Cheers

Dave
Old 02 June 2015, 09:02 PM
Luckystrike
Scooby Regular

Welcome Dave

Get yourself to some of the Essex Subaru meets at some point in the near future!
Old 03 June 2015, 09:47 AM
JohnD
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

STi scoop as well?
Are you saying the centre section is standard? If so, has it not got a cat?
With what you've done, a re-map would bring out the power advantage of the de-cat.

JohnD
Old 03 June 2015, 11:18 AM
Supaman7
Scooby Newbie

Hi John I thought the scoop was standard as I haven't changed it. At the moment exhaust is as standard other than the backbox but have collected a load of parts to go on including decat uppipe and second decat. Keeping the cat in the downpipe as it's my everyday car... Have spoken to Rich at FB tuning and going to get the car mapped once I've fitted it all... Got holidays over next couple of months so planning to do it all in August!