Notices
Engine Management and ECU Remapping This section is to discuss the various aspects of engine management modification for your Subaru.

Remap for blobeye sti uk, does it have intake temperature becomes too high like ppp

Search this Thread

Old 06 August 2013, 09:47 PM
kwan88
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Remap for blobeye sti uk, does it have intake temperature becomes too high like ppp

I have a standard blobeye wrx sti type UK and I have just read on this website that there was a Subaru technical bulletin that PPP had a ecu setting that if the intake temperature becomes too high then it will reduce boost. The article is in the link below, about half way down.

My question is, if I get a remap which is non ecutek, is this something that is normally included in the remap code?

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/sho...8197482&page=3

Regards.
Old 06 August 2013, 10:12 PM
DT-SPD
Scooby Regular

whoever you get to do your remap can set-up boost reduction for high intake temps, no matter if its ecutek or open source.
Old 06 August 2013, 11:09 PM
kwan88
Scooby Regular

thanks, would'nt this be something all mappers would do by default? if not what else do you recommend i add?

regards.
Old 07 August 2013, 10:36 PM
DT-SPD
Scooby Regular

its already in the standard calibration/map but I think Prodrive increased the amount of boost that is taken out to make it "safe" .

I would expect mappers to do this by default but when I had my car mapped the corrections were left as std.