Notices
Engine Management and ECU Remapping This section is to discuss the various aspects of engine management modification for your Subaru.

2004 sti - recent parts fitted / remap

Search this Thread

Old 22 March 2013, 09:25 AM
Aparoon
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 sti - recent parts fitted / remap

I'd posted quite a lot of questions about tuning my sti / where to go / what parts needed etc.

2 weeks ago I had my car booked in at Autotecnica in Buxton after reading good reviews on here. My experience with them was great. They rang me back within 20mins of my enquiry , booked me in on the Thursday to have decat dp, fuel pump and cosworth filter fitted, and arranged or Andy Carr to come the Friday morning and map the car. All went to plan and the car was ready Friday dinner time.

The car is lovely to drive now. Good bit faster , much nicer to drive , and sounds a little beefier too :-)

Really impressed with Autotecnica and will take my car there for any further work / serviced without a doubt. Excellent price aswell as I'd been quotes silly prices elsewhere.

Chris :-)
Old 22 March 2013, 09:29 AM
stevep360
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Aparoon
I'd posted quite a lot of questions about tuning my sti / where to go / what parts needed etc.

2 weeks ago I had my car booked in at Autotecnica in Buxton after reading good reviews on here. My experience with them was great. They rang me back within 20mins of my enquiry , booked me in on the Thursday to have decat dp, fuel pump and cosworth filter fitted, and arranged or Andy Carr to come the Friday morning and map the car. All went to plan and the car was ready Friday dinner time.

The car is lovely to drive now. Good bit faster , much nicer to drive , and sounds a little beefier too :-)

Really impressed with Autotecnica and will take my car there for any further work / serviced without a doubt. Excellent price aswell as I'd been quotes silly prices elsewhere.

Chris :-)
did he put the "group n" ecu upgrade on
Old 22 March 2013, 09:31 AM
Aparoon
Scooby Regular

I wouldn't know to be honest. They fitted the parts and he mapped it , I trusted it was right?
Old 22 March 2013, 09:33 AM
stevep360
Scooby Regular

As long as you're happy
Old 22 March 2013, 09:37 AM
Aparoon
Scooby Regular

Yeah I'm pleased with it. Is there anything I should be aware of ?

My previous cars were a stage 2+ edition 30 gti , and a stage 1 123d coupe ? Haven't had subaru's before / nothing to compare it to