Notices
Engine Management and ECU Remapping This section is to discuss the various aspects of engine management modification for your Subaru.

DET3 NA/T connection

Search this Thread

Old 09 May 2024, 12:07 AM
Nojka
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DET3 NA/T connection

Hello,
I have Impreza 2001 2.0 92kw that i turboed, i installed td04 turbo with GC wrx injectors, walbro 255 pump, and right now iam trying to install DET3 piggyback. First off all i wirred it ad showed in the diagram:

It started and worked but as i looked in to my impreza wiring diagram that i connected to the groud pin of my crank sesnor. So i changed to the other pin that should be the normal crank pin but after that the car doesnt start. Could it be that i chose the wrong ignition mode? What type of ignition mode does the my impreza use? (I attach the crank sensor scope photo but iam not sure that its the right one).
Is there any other way to wire it up so that the DET3 se the igintion normaly?
Old 11 May 2024, 10:46 PM
JDM_Stig
Scooby Regular

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Wouldnt it be easier to remap the OE ECU? if you pop on Romraider you may even find a rom image with a base map on.

hth
Old 11 May 2024, 10:51 PM
Nojka
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JDM_Stig
Wouldnt it be easier to remap the OE ECU? if you pop on Romraider you may even find a rom image with a base map on.

hth
i think it would, but the problem is that the ECU is Unisia/hitachi so i dont think that they are programable. Or maybe it is possible. Do you know how?