Notices
Engine Management and ECU Remapping This section is to discuss the various aspects of engine management modification for your Subaru.

tactrix openport 2.0

Search this Thread

Old 23 November 2016, 06:50 PM
ktm525racing
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tactrix openport 2.0

anyone know that has these in the uk or will buy a sceondhand one dont wanna order from the states and wait 3 weeks plus import taxes ect ect

thanks in advance
Old 23 November 2016, 11:18 PM
debbiesonic
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was in the same boat a few months ago, really didn't fancy ordering from the states, after endless searching i couldn't find a UK supplier, so i bit the bullet and ordered direct off Tactrix.
It was so painless in the end i wish i had done that to start with. I ordered it on Tuesday and received on Thursday, seriously 2 days. A chap called Mike kept me updated throughout. They use Fedex fully insured, and they have live tracking of your order, You can watch it every step of the way.
To top it all off i didn't get charged a penny import or duty tax. Can't praise Tactrix highly enough to be honest.
Plus you know your getting genuine and not knock off.
Old 24 November 2016, 10:33 AM
bludgod
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

im surprised you didnt get hit with import duty, normally fedex will send you a letter a few days after the delivery looking to cream some duty from you. That being said i've ordered a few cables from tactrix direct and i've never had to wait more than the 48 hours quoted and for a delivery to northern ireland that's really saying something!