Notices
Engine Management and ECU Remapping This section is to discuss the various aspects of engine management modification for your Subaru.

PPP ecu

Search this Thread

Old 17 August 2016, 03:15 PM
CrzyGav
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PPP ecu

Hi
I am looking for some help concerning the ECU in my 2010 Sti Hatch.
About a year ago I had ringland failure and decided to us this as an opertuniuty to spend a bit of time modifying my engine, being my first Subaru I have spent a little will researching options, manufactures etc and now have the engine rebuilt.
Now my problem is with accessing the ECU, I want to look into opensource. Partly interest and partly due to where I live I have poor access to tuners.

I have managed to get the Rom ID of AZ1G201G, and I know that the car has the PPP installed. Would the ECU be locked.
Or if anyone knows of a good EcuTek e-tuner in the uk.

Cheers
Old 18 August 2016, 09:54 AM
bludgod
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

there's tons of good ECUtek tuners in the UK, but none of them are e-tuners that I know of so you'll have to go to them to get the job done.

E-Tuning with ecutek is possible but you have to use a master tuner for it as far as I know and again I dont think anyone is offering that as a service.

Even though the car is PPP it may not be locked, some of the later cars will read out just fine so if you want to try the opensource route give me a shout happy to help out if I can.