Notices
Driving Dynamics Driving techniques (trail braking, power slides, donuts, scandinavian flicks, etc), and vehicle dynamics (roll centres, c/g weigh transfer, etc)

what next

Search this Thread

Old 06 April 2008, 05:14 PM
mr terzo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what next

looking for ideas as were to go next in the handling department ,got 335mm big brake kit fitted and 2 pot rears to be fitted shortly so the goes and stops fine the car running 285bhp not massive but enough for a 157,000 mile 98 classic terzo still on original engine and gearbox and turbo

fitted at the moment are eibach pro street s coilovers ,solid powerflex droplinks front and rear ,strut brace front and rear

just purchased whiteline arb 22mm front none adjustable and 24mm adjustable rear waiting for delivery of revolution motorsport .

got a full poly bush kit to fit as well just nned to find the time to fit all the goodies

what next ?

looking for advice please

cheers keith

Last edited by mr terzo; 06 April 2008 at 05:53 PM. Reason: .
Old 06 April 2008, 05:37 PM
GlesgaKiss
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mr terzo
157,000 mile 98 classic terzo still on original engine and gearbox and turbo
Thats unbelievable! maybe not the engine...but to still have original gearbox and turbo is amazing
Old 06 April 2008, 05:56 PM
mr terzo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

its not doing to bad is it ,just been well looked after by me and it previous owners
Old 06 April 2008, 06:03 PM
GlesgaKiss
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mr terzo
its not doing to bad is it ,just been well looked after by me and it previous owners
Yeah definetly. mine is at 62k at the moment, and it had a new gearbox by a previous owner at about 40k I think Running great though