Drivetrain Gearbox, Diffs & Driveshafts etc

Problems with my new Bugeye 2002 sti prodrive

Search this Thread

Old 04 June 2011, 09:19 PM
l3wjx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problems with my new Bugeye 2002 sti prodrive

Hi guys first post and not good after getting me new car,Subaru impreza wrx sti prodrive 2002 reg black Running 340-350bhp

After buying this the clutch felt stiff and was told that it was a race clutch thants why have the receipts for this and it was a Exedy FK03H601 Stage 1 Clutch kit fitted 10/08/2009 and was on 61,000 miles and now the miles are 75,000 But this slips like a bi*ch...

Also i am getting a clunking sound from the passanger side and a grinding noise that stops when turning right,but when going straight or left makes the grinding noise again,(DRIVE SHAFT)

And the final thing when coming to a stop when the brake is pust soft or hard the ABS kicks in and feels horible and lould what could be the problem here faulty sensor ? This was doing this before there was a noise coming from the passanger side.

Apart from this everything seems to be ok is there anybody round the essex area who would like to fit a new clutch cash waiting also will I need anything eles apart from the clutch kit and would I be best going for the same one or another clutch that was put init im running 340-350bhp

Thank you Lewis