Drivetrain Gearbox, Diffs & Driveshafts etc

Axis power racing

Search this Thread

Old 10 February 2004, 11:27 PM
Bats-Wrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Axis power racing

Hopefully somebody will be able to tell me a little more about them. I am mainly interested in 1 of there short blocks but don't want to end up with a blown engine after a couple of months use. Anybody know anything about them? Any peeps on here that use NASIOC want to find some good + bad reports about them.

I don't want to be wasting my hard earned dough on something that isn't going to produce what it says on the tin.
Old 11 February 2004, 08:24 AM
callum Sti02
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Ron at Axis

I have dealt with Ron a little over the past couple of months. He has been straight to deal with & very helpful.

The information he posts on NASIOC is factual / engineering type stuff with good technical content aka Bob Rawle, Pavlo, Andy F and a few others here. He seems to be getting a very good reputaion for head work using the latest Spec C parts.

I cannot comment on his larger builds as I only purchased a throttle body and one or two other small parts that the US guys are using for their 2.5 builds. The parts he uses are all quality stuff eg he highly recommends JUN 272's for his high power builds - just like Roger Clark's

He emailed over the weekend to say that he is planning a trip to the UK in March so it looks like he may have an agent here soon. The exchange rate is very favourable at the moment but remember it is still worth considering having your block built in the UK.

cheers,
callum
Old 11 February 2004, 08:52 AM
Pavlo
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ron is a genuine guy as far as I am concerned. They have done some nice work, and i wouldn't hesitate in spending with them if I was happy to spend that much.

Paul