Drivetrain Gearbox, Diffs & Driveshafts etc

POSSUM LINK WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Search this Thread

Old 28 February 2000, 11:51 PM
karlo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

My respects and pride goes to BOB ,R19KET (MARK) AND JAY as EVERYTIME anything remotely related to possum link, maps, ecu upgrades etc, is immediately turned into a battle!!!!!!
When can someone like me get decent information on upgrading, on BBS, without the fear of putting people like you guys into an all out war????? when everyone with 'knowledge' slangs each and everyone off????
The reason why I have said this is because I have been trying to get decent answers from the BBS (I think you Bob would remember) but in the end I apologised and gave up!!
I have been trying for the last 6-9 months on getting relevant information and the only people I can safely say that HAVE helped me are you guys!!!
Once again I thank you for your time and effort in trying to help a beginner
Regards
karlo
I THINK I WILL STOP USING BBS UNLESS I HAVE TO, BECAUSE OF STUPID PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT ACTUALLY WASTE PEOPLES TIME WITH STUPID COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TO THINK THAT I THOUGHT SUBARU WAS A MATURE PERSONS CAR, SOME OF THE COMMENTS ARE LIKE BOY-RACER TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!(TO PEOPLE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND CHILDISH!!!!!!!!)
Old 29 February 2000, 01:41 PM
Lee
Scooby Regular

hey..why aren't I in the list ?

I've always been as helpful as I can
Old 29 February 2000, 03:38 PM
MorayMackenzie
Scooby Senior

Cool

Lee,

Don't worry possum, I'm sure he didn't mean to miss you out...

Moray
Old 29 February 2000, 08:00 PM
GRUMPYGIT
Scooby Newbie

Exclamation

Careful you two ,you might be wasting karlo's precious time! oh and a few of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... a sense of humour bypass is perhaps evident here .What specifically did you want to know? Straight questions are usually given straight answers
Old 29 February 2000, 08:46 PM
firefox
Scooby Regular

Cool

Karlo,

Thanks for the mention, I try and help where I can, but I have noticed the behaviour of the BBS recently.

As such, I have decided to no longer post on here. This will be my last post...well for a while anyway *a few people will be happy*

If people want to talk to me, they can directly. I will still remain very active in the Scooby arena. This will actually give me more time to progress my real hobby - Working on scoobs and improving an already great car. I hope to offer help, assistance and goodies where I can.

Anyways...

Toodle pip *until next time*

J.
Old 29 February 2000, 11:52 PM
Richard Gledhill
Scooby Regular

In that case this is a very sad day indeed.

J is one of the most respected and knowledgeable guys on this BBS, and indeed throughout the Impreza enthusiasts' community and he will be sorely missed. I had noticed fewer posts from him recently, and feared this might happen...

J - I hope you'll still occasionally come back, if only to keep up with the meets! I expect to see you as usual at Donno...

Richard