RTS anti judder or Exedy stage 1/2

Search this Thread

Old 11 March 2017, 12:45 PM
Garry46
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RTS anti judder or Exedy stage 1/2

Hi Guys

It's clutch time for my bug sti 6 speed and I'm stuck on what to go for as I've read bad reports of both!!!!
I defiantly want anti judder as the RCM Carbon it has in there now judders like hell and does my head in.

I'm running 337hp 311torque and I've also read a standard blue box would cope well with the RCM lightened flywheel it has but I really want feedback from people who actually use either the RTS anti judder/exedy stage 1/2

I have looked/searched till my head is spinning but I just can't decide and I defiantly don't want that stupid judder ever again

Also best place for price would be good and will get the RCM lightweight flywheel skimmed.

Thanks in advance guys

Garry
Old 11 March 2017, 03:58 PM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

A competition clutch stage 2 will be a good shout and will also take more power if later you decide to up power.
Old 11 March 2017, 08:55 PM
Garry46
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by bustaMOVEs
A competition clutch stage 2 will be a good shout and will also take more power if later you decide to up power.
Thanks for the reply and was having another look today and I agree stage 2.

It's just I read negative comments on both the RTS anti judder clutches and the exedy.

Will keep on reading till my head explodes again
Old 12 March 2017, 04:20 PM
FFForester
Scooby Regular

I bought a pull type RTS stage 2 clutch from Scoobyworx end of last year as they had a discount code on and lightened Comp Clutch flywheel from Demon Tweeks. Had them in now for a week/200 miles and seems very smooth, almost no difference from the OEM Exedy that came out. Waiting to hit 500 miles before I go past 4kRPM
Am running 320/350 on a 5 speed.
Hope this helps, John.
Old 12 March 2017, 07:39 PM
Garry46
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by FFForester
I bought a pull type RTS stage 2 clutch from Scoobyworx end of last year as they had a discount code on and lightened Comp Clutch flywheel from Demon Tweeks. Had them in now for a week/200 miles and seems very smooth, almost no difference from the OEM Exedy that came out. Waiting to hit 500 miles before I go past 4kRPM
Am running 320/350 on a 5 speed.
Hope this helps, John.
Hi John
Many thanks for the feedback and that's just what I wanted to hear

Only downside is the breaking in period and it's going to take me forever to rack up those miles oh and driving that slow