Drivetrain Gearbox, Diffs & Driveshafts etc

FAO johnfelstead

Search this Thread

Old 12 June 2002, 09:57 PM
Trout...
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
John,

as many of your fellow moderators know, there is no hiding behind no email address - in fact a number of them have my email address.

It is not in my profile as for some reason my hotmail account would not let me create a profile. I had to use my work email and got bored with being spammed at work and so took it out of my profile.

So if you feel the need - my email is rannoch1@hotmail.com.

I have nothing against commercial posters proferring advice - or being prepared to stand up an be counted.

Apparently my post was regarded as being offensive - well I am sure it is only offensive as some of the ridiculous misinformation I have seen posted in here - some of it probably from myself

Finally - my post appeared in two fora as there are different moderators for each of the fora.

Trout

PS I am taking a BBS holiday for a while so anyone who bothers to read this feel free to post as many adverts as you like
Old 12 June 2002, 10:10 PM
johnfelstead
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts
Exclamation

Thanks for the mail address, the point i made was that if you felt there was a problem with the way a vendor was using the BBS, it would be more usefull and less inflamitory to talk to me off line first so that we could discuss your issues and take action if apropriate. It's less agro all round.

I hope you can see that.

cheers
john
Old 13 June 2002, 01:01 AM
Hoppy
Scooby Regular

Location: Where age and treachery reins over youthful exuberance
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trout, don't stay away too long, mate

John, you mods with Webmaster de Banke's unswerving support, do a great job. Those who visit other boards will appreciate the quality of your judgements (or at least understand you decisions) which is what makes ScoobyNet the great, and enduring forum that it is

Best regards,

Richard.