Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

JAP STI Servicing - South East

Search this Thread

Old 22 May 2002, 12:29 PM
Ga22ar
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK, My STI 4 is due for the 48K/36month service - the one with the cambelt change..

Opinions pls on cost/quality of work/capability on the following..

Cheam
Gatwick Subaru
ScoobySport
Lockyears
Any others in the Crawley/Guildford/south London area ??

Many Thanks
Old 22 May 2002, 01:54 PM
Mr Footlong
Scooby Regular

I used www.subaru4you.co.uk on my first Scoob and Power Engineering for my latest Scoob.

Cheers,

Nick
Old 23 May 2002, 08:31 AM
ptholt
Scooby Regular

You can forget about Cheam and Gatwick scoob doing it, both gave me the serious cold shoulder when i went to there establishments in my sti5 (as a result i will never return to buy anything, because of there attitude, surely politeness would have been a better option as i may want to buy a uk car at sometime, but alas no - sorry have kicked off on one now lol).

Lockyears are ok though a little expensive imo.
SAS (tuning Japanese) have been pretty good with my car when its been there, though will want all your cash, both arms, one b*ll*ck and your bird for a dirty weekend.
Park lane have always been pretty good, but again i think you pay for that reputation at bill time.

I think i've been to most places around the southern half of the m25 at some stage or another and have never yet found one im 100% happy with. Either my standards are to high and im looking for the garage equivalent of rocking horse poo, or there's a distinct gap in the market for a GOOD, CUSTOMER focussed, ENTHUSIASTIC, FRIENDLY and REASONABLE garage in southern england.

i'll get off me soap box now.

[Edited by ptholt - 5/23/2002 8:33:10 AM]