Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Servicing near Edinburgh

Search this Thread

Old 11 February 2002, 02:16 PM
mike wilkinson
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
With the demise of Goudies in Glasgow (where I bought the car), I'm wondering where to take the MY98 for servicing from now on.
Preferably close to Edinburgh and with a garage that offers a courtesy car.
The only official Subaru dealer in the area is Noble's in Penicuik. Does anyone have experience of them as a service provider and a contact name?
I'd like to establish a good relationship with someone as I'm about to order another car from Europe.
Thanks for any help.....
Old 11 February 2002, 05:34 PM
m1cassels
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

I live in Edinburgh and have just bought a WRX from Europe (via Trade Sales in Slough) Went to Nobles first and very helpful and gave a great test drive in a WRX with PPP. Unfortunately hopelessly out on offering discount on price. Interestingly when tried to persuade me not to buy the import, they did "warn" me that if I did, it would not get priority in the service dept. Interesting line.

Needless to say, when the sales guy rang to chase me and found out I'd bought from elsewhere, he did mention that I should take it to them for servicing.....

Interested to know how you get on
Old 11 February 2002, 10:49 PM
harvey
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink

You could speak to Falkland Performance @Glenrothes. George in the workshop knows his stuff. Tel01592773677. Used them several times.