Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Huge thanks to Len@subaru4you

Search this Thread

Old 01 November 2006, 10:19 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Huge thanks to Len@subaru4you

Just a quick note to say a massive thankyou to Len and Mark@Subaru4you.

The car was booked in for a C&D service. I found I had a suspected turbo problem last week. So at teh last minute I changed what I wanted him to do from a C&D service to an A service with some investigative work/repairs.
He spoke to my warranty company for me
He replaced the rocker cover gasket
He took of my turbo that was faulty, then thought he might have fixed it, put back on the old turbo, found the problem was still there, so stayed late to put a replacement on. Only charged me for the labour of fitting the new turbo.
He also found I had a leaky radiator, so he replaced that at a moments notice at 6:30pm

I left his garage at 7:30pm tonight

Despite my constant phone calls and me stressing over what was happening with my car, he was always couteous and happy to help wherever he could.

To top it off, when I tried of offer him a tip , he turned it down saying "It's my job".

The bloke is an absolute legend, and would not let my car out of the garage until we were both happy with it.

If your in the south (or even not in the south!) then I can't recommend him highly enough.