Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Andy @ Scooby Teknix

Search this Thread

Old 27 June 2006, 07:10 PM
RyanWRX13
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Andy @ Scooby Teknix

Huge thanks to Andy at Scooby Teknix for sorting a new rear door for my Wagon, after the wife decided to modify it for me . I'd defo recommend Andy and the guys to anyone, friendly, helpful and very informative about Subaru's. Don't take your wallet/cheque book as your likely to want to spend alot . I'm hopefully booking myself in next week for my de-cat downpipe to be fitted and a sausage butty . I'm also considering getting a FMIC off Andy . Oh well the modifing bitten hard again .

Cheers Paul.
Old 28 June 2006, 09:46 PM
andyd9577
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RyanWRX13
Huge thanks to Andy at Scooby Teknix for sorting a new rear door for my Wagon, after the wife decided to modify it for me . I'd defo recommend Andy and the guys to anyone, friendly, helpful and very informative about Subaru's. Don't take your wallet/cheque book as your likely to want to spend alot . I'm hopefully booking myself in next week for my de-cat downpipe to be fitted and a sausage butty . I'm also considering getting a FMIC off Andy . Oh well the modifing bitten hard again .

Cheers Paul.

Thanks paul,hope the families well,

we aim to please, and we are trying to learn new things every day, btw - spoke to Peter and got a trade pack today thanks for introducing us!!!

tell that Frank to give us a visit!!- need to start organising Blackpool lights!!!

kind regards,Andy