Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Harvey's Ported headers and up-pipe!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 26 February 2006, 06:29 PM
Tiss
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Harvey's Ported headers and up-pipe!!!!

Spoke to Harvey last monday regarding Paul Stabler fitting me a Fuel pressure regulator, and decided to get some of Harvey's legendary ported and wrapped headers and "SPECIAL" up-pipe. Harvey had these ready for me within four days of enquiring about them!!

Went up to Paul Stabler Tuning in Darlington on sat morning to get it all fitted and while there got some excellent advice off harvey and Paul about mods for my car. Had all my new parts fitted in Paul's new workshop and saw all the new parts he can now supply, everything for modifying your scooby!!

Paul finished the car and went for a test drive and said the headers and up-pipe have increased my turbo spool up by 400 revs!!! ie was 3300, now 2900!!, dropped Paul back off at his garage and drove home and must say I am VERY impressed with the response of the car now seems to pick up more easily now and pull alot better, I'm getting a power FC fitted of Andy F soon so these mods should give some nice gains in power.

A big thanks again to Harvey and Paul would definitely recommend fitting some of these to your car and visiting paul and Harvey for service and advice.

regards

Chris
Old 28 February 2006, 01:06 AM
harvey
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for that Chris. Good luck with your mapping and let us know how it all comes together.
Old 06 March 2006, 10:37 AM
Floyd
Scooby Regular

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Harvey, what is special about this up pipe? Sounds interesting

F
Old 06 March 2006, 11:59 AM
Adam M
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

harvey,

do you supply these as an exchange or do you sell them outright?

sounds like impressive gains and a great idea for someone who doens't want the substantial change of aftermarket headers.

I am gathering bits to return my car to "standard" and I think your headers would be a nice addition.

How much do you charge outright or exchange?