Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Prosport

Search this Thread

Old 28 October 2005, 03:15 PM
Scooby Dan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Prosport

Took my car in to Prosport today to have some work done on the brakes, what a fantastic place All the guys were friendly and helpful, the quality of workmanship was excellent ,the customer service was second to none
I was offered a courtesy car even though I hadn't booked one and they wouldn't let me leave until my car had been cleaned both inside and out
From now on only one garage will be entrusted to work on my car and that is Prosport
Old 28 October 2005, 06:15 PM
scoobie elf
Scooby Regular

Smile

Originally Posted by Scooby Dan
Took my car in to Prosport today to have some work done on the brakes, what a fantastic place All the guys were friendly and helpful, the quality of workmanship was excellent ,the customer service was second to none
I was offered a courtesy car even though I hadn't booked one and they wouldn't let me leave until my car had been cleaned both inside and out
From now on only one garage will be entrusted to work on my car and that is Prosport
I wouldn't use anyone else. Been to Prosport and I couldn't believe the customer service they gave me. There isn't many garages that you don't mind leaving your pride and joy with but Prosport can look after my car all the time.
Old 03 November 2005, 06:35 PM
mickp
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Yep

I'll second Prosport

Prosport no how to look after there customers. I was made to feel welcome and Pete & John seem genuinely interested in customer satisfaction.

No other garage for me

mickp