Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Any dealings with Mr GG?

Search this Thread

Old 23 October 2005, 08:25 PM
Wmscooby
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any dealings with Mr GG?

Hi all,

Having bought some pads for my 01 Wrx nearly two weeks ago now from Graham Goode im still waiting for them to pick up the wrong pads that they have sent me.

Firstly i ordered these on the wednesday night, order was processed thursday morning(fair enough) then pads arrived friday lunchtime(great). Got home and ive got the wrong pads. Phoned up saturday, skeleton crew on couldnt help me!!!!

Then speak to one guy who tells me that the guy that took my order was the PERFORMANCE PARTS MANAGER!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!! Im lost for words

Then i phone this guy whose name i shall withhold on the monday and arrange for a collection and refund of which he says he'll do right away(AT THIS POINT MAY I ADD NO APOLOGY WAS GIVEN BY THIS MANAGER). He then ends the phonecall

Tuesday comes i arrange for my daughter to be in to give the pads to the courier as arranged with this "Manager"

I then call my daughter at about 4 and say have they been picked up she says no, i go to my bank check balance no refund WTF

Then i make a complaint to the purchase manager as hes the top guy there that day, "ill pass on your complaint to the general manager" he says

I then have to call the general manager the following day who obviously has been primed and has all the answers and is covering for the Performance parts manager!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a mickey mouse operation im sure Mr Goode will be interested to see how his company is run while he's out of the country!!!

Im sure we all have off days but the over-riding thing for me is NO apology at any stage

Any comments anyone ?
Any dealings with this "company"???
Old 23 October 2005, 08:42 PM
john w
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear about your probs with Graham Goode, however i can't praise them enough when i dealt with them earlier in the week. I ordered set of Redstuff pads for my Classic from their website and they were delivered 2 days later. Can't fault them at all with service like that.
Hope you get it sorted soon !

Originally Posted by Wmscooby
Hi all,

Having bought some pads for my 01 Wrx nearly two weeks ago now from Graham Goode im still waiting for them to pick up the wrong pads that they have sent me.

Firstly i ordered these on the wednesday night, order was processed thursday morning(fair enough) then pads arrived friday lunchtime(great). Got home and ive got the wrong pads. Phoned up saturday, skeleton crew on couldnt help me!!!!

Then speak to one guy who tells me that the guy that took my order was the PERFORMANCE PARTS MANAGER!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!! Im lost for words

Then i phone this guy whose name i shall withhold on the monday and arrange for a collection and refund of which he says he'll do right away(AT THIS POINT MAY I ADD NO APOLOGY WAS GIVEN BY THIS MANAGER). He then ends the phonecall

Tuesday comes i arrange for my daughter to be in to give the pads to the courier as arranged with this "Manager"

I then call my daughter at about 4 and say have they been picked up she says no, i go to my bank check balance no refund WTF

Then i make a complaint to the purchase manager as hes the top guy there that day, "ill pass on your complaint to the general manager" he says

I then have to call the general manager the following day who obviously has been primed and has all the answers and is covering for the Performance parts manager!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a mickey mouse operation im sure Mr Goode will be interested to see how his company is run while he's out of the country!!!

Im sure we all have off days but the over-riding thing for me is NO apology at any stage

Any comments anyone ?
Any dealings with this "company"???