Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Just had my car mapped by Andy F.. yea-haa!

Search this Thread

Old 19 October 2005, 04:17 PM
SCOOBYD00
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking Just had my car mapped by Andy F.. yea-haa!

Andy, thanks for a top day and working your magic on my STi

20g, SX Reg & Nismo 740's have transformed the car into a different beast altogether... the car was already putting out 1.3 bar on the old VF28 so was not *slow.. but with the 20G hits like a sledge hammer

Lag?!? boost builds strong from 3k.. 1 bar or so 4k looking @ 1.4/1.45 and hold on tight... I swear the car's bonnet rises like never before.... feels like the front tires are off the deck!

Andy's experience and attention to detail on the day were outstanding & ability to deal with any niggles along the way quickly. Lastly rather than being hit with the hard sell to buy products from him... the opposite is true forcing you to check out ebay etc for better prices... on future mods.. all round top bloke.

Anyone out there intending on getting a map done or any other mods you could do a lot worse than to give him a call.

http://www.andyforrestperformance.co.uk/
Old 19 October 2005, 05:26 PM
scoobypeterpump
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi
can't wait
andy is going to map my scooby on friday.
peter

Originally Posted by SCOOBYD00
Andy, thanks for a top day and working your magic on my STi

20g, SX Reg & Nismo 740's have transformed the car into a different beast altogether... the car was already putting out 1.3 bar on the old VF28 so was not *slow.. but with the 20G hits like a sledge hammer

Lag?!? boost builds strong from 3k.. 1 bar or so 4k looking @ 1.4/1.45 and hold on tight... I swear the car's bonnet rises like never before.... feels like the front tires are off the deck!

Andy's experience and attention to detail on the day were outstanding & ability to deal with any niggles along the way quickly. Lastly rather than being hit with the hard sell to buy products from him... the opposite is true forcing you to check out ebay etc for better prices... on future mods.. all round top bloke.

Anyone out there intending on getting a map done or any other mods you could do a lot worse than to give him a call.

http://www.andyforrestperformance.co.uk/
Old 19 October 2005, 06:00 PM
SCOOBYD00
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by scoobypeterpump
hi
can't wait
andy is going to map my scooby on friday.
peter
He mentioned you guys today, something about you taking him out for a few pints?
Old 19 October 2005, 07:54 PM
scoobypeterpump
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah i'm up for that.

Originally Posted by SCOOBYD00
He mentioned you guys today, something about you taking him out for a few pints?